Got H-code for this game?

norwegianboyee

https://vndb.org/v15744     <-[Akiyume Kukuru]

I was disappointed buying this game when i realized my ITH (ver 3.0) did not work properly in this case. (It worked just fine for the earlier game by the same company...)

Feels bad asking for this, but i have been looking all over the internet to see if there's an Hook code for this game, finding nothing. 

Does anyone know the H-code for this game or know of someone that could help me find out? I was really hyped playing this, but my Japanese is not good enough without an translator, and i'm unexperienced in programming so i can't make any H-codes myself. 

Thank you in advance. 

[Also sorry if this is the wrong forum, i'm new here. Nice to meet you btw.]

Really? I suppose i should finally modernize from my ancient ways... Oh i remember the torture i went through setting up ITH in the first place. Took weeks for 2012 ばか me to finally get it right. I guess i'll try that if nobody else has the hook code handy. Thank you for your reply Bolverk. 

Don't think that you can just use ITHVNR for every game now. I still use ITH mainly because it has more Windows API hooks that are necessary for older games or certain emulators, does not have outdated engine hooks that will crash your game and the debug options are life saviors when something does not work correctly and you have to manually fix it.

However, it is true that ITHVNR has better compatibility with newer games. That's why most people use it.

Just keep in mind that ITHVNR is not the end it all solution. In my personal experience, two out of three times when people asked me to help them with their hooking problems, the problem was that they didn't use ITH but ITHVNR.

• 4 years later...

I agree that ITHVRN does not always work with all the games. Sometimes, ITH is also a good option, so it probably depends on the game. Even when my kid was playing some games that teach real programming languages, we had a similar problem. And we used ITH to help him manage to play the game. It also happens that some games have an issue with textractor, and a hook code is, in that case, needed. You can search and find all the necessary codes on google. Like this, I found the H-code for a game.

Edited by Patriciapica

Honestly, this post is old, but because you replied : both are largely outdated. Not that you can't use them, but there's a better soft in most cases, and that would be Textractor. It is better than most for multiple reasons :

- more engine compatibility and pre-configured hooks ;

- better OS compatibility than old softs, and even has 32 and 64bits versions ;

- has the easiest to use tool to find your own hooks.

Textractor also has a plugin system with a few of already developed ones in the base package. If you have the capability, you can of course develop our own plugins.

In the past and depending of the era, I felt there was room for discussion as to what hooker one should use, but in 2022 Textractor should be the get to go and only when there's a problem, first try to fix it with Textractor and then try other softs.

Sadly, it is no more maintained (except for maybe minor fixes ?) but even taking this into account, the above remains true in 2022.

Edited by Bredan