H-code help ???

takeru44

Hello. new user here. I'm not sure  if this is the right board for this question.

Can anyone here please provide me with an hook code for Schwarzesmarken: Junkyousha-tachi which is the second part of the series. The hook codes that I got from Vn hooking wikia which is  /HW-C@146AA0:シュヴァケン殉教者たち.exe is not work for VNR. For Agth I can only get partial of the character which is not good . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by takeru44

the hcode works fine, i dont have much time but it seems to be a vnr issue or you are not entering the code correctly.

Tested with ith 3.0 and some version of ithvnr.

https://imgur.com/a/FLnly

Open the visual novel > open ITH and insert the h-code (check the copy to clipboard option is checked)> open vnr but don't use it to hook the text and configure it to auto copy to clipboard only (im sure it has this option). That should work.
If you are just parsing the text use chiitrans if not... well I can't help you since I don't use vnr and I really don't have much time to check anything right now.
Last thing, if you applied any patch (not sure if there is any but just to be sure) then uninstall the game and install it again without it.