~Your Character Song?

Kaguya

Well, we were talking about character songs in the IRC, and what would be fitting for each of us. I found if very entertaining, and decided to take it to the forums. My question is: Do you know any character song that you feel like it completely fits you? If you do, why?

In my case, I'd say that the one most befitting to me is definitely Native Faith, Moriya Suwako's theme.

It's a very fast, cheerful song. It has a bit of a childish and Japanese feeling to it, which shows a bit of how I act and the influence Japanese culture had in my life, while still keeping a lot of non-Japanese characteristics. It's incredibly lively, but if you put the tone down you'll see it as a piano piece from hell. It's overall a very chaotic and somewhat free song, and the fast piano makes you feel as if she's messing around all the time even when she's completely serious.

What about you guys?

So, to repeat what I put in the IRC:

I feel like Reflectia by Eufonious, which aired as the opening theme song for True Tears, is the perfect song to fit me.

I copied down my reasons why as I listed them in the IRC:

<Naomii> And one of my oldest best friends IRL said that Reflectia was the perfect song to fit me, and all of my other friends agreed.

<Naomii> Fits my whimsical and distant writer sides both apparently

<Naomii> http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/truetears/reflectia.htm

<Naomii> I'll be honest, I cried while reading the lyrics while listening to the song.

<Naomii> When I heard that song for the first time, I could feel the words pulling, even though I could not even understand them, that's why I looked them up and was so happy about them.

<Naomii> It's like me.

<Naomii> Bland, yet a song bearing the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of the idealistic romanticist.

In addition, Yuasa Hiromi, the main heroine of the anime, reflects a lot of my own personality: Yuasa.Hiromi.240.209204.jpg

<Naomii> First, she's an athlete, like me--although our preferred sports differ.

<Naomii> She's also a bit cold at times, and will go as far as to ignore others completely sometimes.

<Naomii> She has leadership characteristics in her, but is never able to draw out her full potential because of her whimsical behavior at times.

<Naomii> She's incapable of facing her problems directly, and instead runs from them, even at the heavy expense of others.

<Naomii> She's very self-centered, but is a people pleaser, so can be very kind to others too, even when it may or may not benefit her.

• 2 weeks later...