[Spoiler-ish?] CCM short opinion on Chrono Clock & some thoughts

CCM

I finished Makoto route and loved it but I feel Makoto route is short for a medium length (10-30 hours) VN and I am not a fast reader. Is anyone else here finished Makoto route feel the same or is it just me?

Misaki is adorable when Rei tease her. xD

D.D can be a bit annoying but not bad as Chinami from Hoshizora so, that is a plus to me.

Michiru is interesting as little sister because she is blind but I am not really into the incest stuff.

Going for Misaki route next. After that, I planning to go for D.D, Michiru, Cro and lastly Miu.

I really enjoying this VN because the H scene is an extra and not part of the story. I know it weird to say this but most of the time I just skip the H scene in VN because I read VN for the story & character not to see cute girl & a dude doing fluffy stuff. I hope I can finish this VN and do not end up like Hoshizora no Memoria (Chinami is the reason I dropped this one) or Princess Evangile (I don't know it feel like a drag to read this VN).

No, the game is really short. All routes are like this :/ I think the longest one, at least for me, was Misaki's, and [spoilerish too] it is more a second route for Michiru than Misaki. Also, the prologue is everything you have for that first girl.

And, if you like Cro now, prepare to hate her route.

Edited by Silvz