Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning Question

Kaito1

I love the slice of life genre and so I play mostly charage or moege games. However, I do play games outside of it if I find something I like about it.  Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning looks interesting and I'm thinking about buying it. I have some questions about the game.

1. The main character Nikola Tesla seems to be a pretty cool character. I heard he can fight, but how does he fight?

2. I know the story can get kind of serious, but is there still plenty of slice of life scenes? I like those type of scenes.

3. There's only one route in the game, right? Of course there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just curious.

Nikola Tesla fights with some lightning type shit, don't really remember the exact details, the fights are not the most memorable parts.

Plenty of slice of life, or at least enough to provide a good mix.

Only one "route", and most of the VN is not from Nikolas perspective but from Neons.

Not-shit/10 VN, do recommend. Buy it today.

30 minutes ago, atorq said:

Nikola Tesla fights with some lightning type shit, don't really remember the exact details, the fights are not the most memorable parts.

I can't remember, but doesn't he use some type of weapon?

Edited by Kaito1

41 minutes ago, Silvz said:

A giant robot

Oh really? So he's not really a physical attacker. That's kind of disappointing considering the council members are physical attackers. I wish he could be a physical attacker too.

Anyways, thank you for your help everyone.

Edited by Kaito1