If My Heart Had Wings questions

Firemonk

Ok so recently i started reading If My Heart Had Wings(a week ago to be exact) but i already have a few questions... 

1. How many times is the thing going to show credits before the actual end of the game?
  2. i have the restoration patch+ the sweet love UI patch but when i tried to install them they would just make my ADV player crash...is there a way to fix that or am i stuck i the gutter?
  3. at one point it looked as if the VN was skipping parts of the novel so is it suppose to do that or is my program broke?

If i could get some answers to these questions, that would be great. Please try to refrain from spoiling the story i actually quite like it 

Welcome to Fuwanovel. As for the answer, maybe I'll be wrong here but let me try to answering those questions.

2. As for your problem, I think instead of using Steam version you better using Japanese version and patch it using available English patch out there. With that you'll avoiding crash problem and misplaced CG in the CG View. Although if you already using Japanese version and got the same problem (Or didn;t fownload Japanese version), maybe you better uninstall Sweet Love because I'd heard it was incompatible with the English version or restoration patch.

3. I guess it was supposed to do instead of the bug, although I'd not certain though.

That's all for my answers here, and hope it'll help.

im already using a Japanese version but i might just use the sweet love patch for now and then re-install it and put the restoration patch to try and get the "full" experience  

but Thanks for helping me out on this problem it was actually making me not want to continue reading

to be honest i was hoping there would be a dutch or a french translation but im good with english