Sabae no Ou hookability

Dergonu

So I have been fascinated by this game for a while, and decided to buy it the other day.

I have been trying to hook it with several different programs and versions of said programs, but so far, I have not been able to hook the game at all. So, I'm wondering, is there anyone here who has played this game? Were you able to hook it? (If so, how? What program did you use?)

I thought I might need a H-code, but after a quick search I was unable to find any, (though my searching skills are quite terrible.)

This game is rather old, and from what I can tell, rather unkown, but if you know anything that could help, please let me know.

EDIT: Upon further experimentation, I found out that the game is actually hookable with ITH 3.0, (the game has like, 3 different .exe windows running at the same time, maybe because of the DMR, and I managed to hook one of the three with this version of ITH.) Though the result is rather annoying, as it bugs out at certain points, repeating one word a million times, so if someone has a working H-code or some other way to make it even easier, that would be pretty swell.