Can anyone help me...? [VN recommendation]

happydays

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for, but if you are looking for Otome games you can check the vndb page for that. https://vndb.org/g542 

I'm not a big expert on the genre, but allot of people seem to like The Second Reproduction and Amnesia.

Edit: Ah, sorry I just realized you are specifically looking for games with older heros.

Hello happydays.  I might have one for you; Kara no Shoujo (There is the first one and the second one out in English).  Its about this detective that is trying to solve a serial murder case that would somehow tie in to

Spoiler

his love life.

And also when you say "mature" heroes, did you meant their mentality or their age in specificity?  Because I have some other ones, but I just wanted to clarify. 

Hi happydays,

do you search for a specific Platform PC , Vita, PSP, DS? And games only in english or japanese aswell?

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side, has Adult Heroes, the oldest one is over 30 and has a daughter. (PSP)

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, all around 24-27 years old. (PSVita)

Hakuouki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~  i think the guys are mostly in there twenties (PSP)

Greetings Keigo

PS: Otome Dating Sim Games (have min. 1 mature Hero, mostly the Teacher) :wahaha:

Storm Lover Kai (PSP)

Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side 1-3 (DS)

Girlish Love Revolution (DS)

If you have a smartphone, the vast majority of voltage games are targeted for an older audience. Pub romance/Dandy shot is kind of unique for having much older men. There tend to be a much older guy in a lot of games, the mature guy, but not specifically all older.

https://vndb.org/v19887 - Metro PD has much more "adult feel" out of all the Voltage games. 

If you are interested in other recommendations, just ask, I have played SO many otome games.