Action or Adventure VN with Romance

shadowolf64

Looking for a new VN to read (translated is a must) and I feel like reading something more actiony than the previous stuff I've read. So far I haven't read that many VNs and nothing I've read so far would really qualify as action or adventure in my mind. At least not in the way I'm thinking. 

What I've read so far is: Grisia no Kajistsu (has some action but seems more SoL than action), Princess Evangile, Edelweiss, and Majikoi (again has action but seems to be more of a comedy). Games I've been looking at are Cho Dengeki Stryker,  Ayakashibito, Fate/Stay, and Koiken Otome. I'm saving Muv-luv for when the 18+ patch comes out because I'm weird like that. 

So does anyone have any suggestions for me? Sorry if this is rambling or poorly worded I have not gotten the necessary sleep for me. 

Also as a side note how often are you allowed to post recommendation threads? I am someone who is unable to choose what to play next for myself so... Obviosuly I don't want to post one like every week but is every 6 months cool with fuwa? 

Thanks friends! :sacchan:

Edit: Forgot to add Beat Blades Haruka as a VN I am looking at. 

Edited by shadowolf64