Yandere Vn technical help

PEIQUE45

Hi, I understand how someone can love yanderes a lot but can't find them in many games. However, if I may, I would suggest you to enjoy your technical problem as a chance of not playing Yandere at all. The novel is pretty bad, full of glitches - some of them make the game unplayable - and is not worth your while.

As for your problem, it would help if you post an image of it, so we can analyse it :B

after I posted the notification I redid my steps and I noticed that my control panel was configurated to japanese but it was not on the admistrative area that caused the language bug sorry for making you lose your time. and good to know that I am not the only one whose location is on Braz(s)il. thank you for taking your time.(hating the MC by the way)

8 minutes ago, PEIQUE45 said:

after I posted the notification I redid my steps and I noticed that my control panel was configurated to japanese but it was not on the admistrative area that caused the language bug sorry for making you lose your time. and good to know that I am not the only one whose location is on Braz(s)il. thank you for taking your time.(hating the MC by the way)

there was a thread in the past where we could talk in Portuguese - there are more brazilian people here that we imagine :P