Chou Dengeki Stryker Lore Quetions

Orcka

To make things short, I just finished reading the Zero saga, and I have two important questions to ask about the story. I understand that these questions might be answered in the future routes, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to ask for clarification. 

1.) I don't understand why Haruna isn't considered "real" (at least in terms of the fictional universe and the writer's universe)? Isn't she based on a character that is identical to her real self? After all, she did exist before Yamato signed the contract. 

2.) This is more of a series of questions, but the big one is who the hell is Mirror? First off, why does he and his vanguard even exist? All Yamato asked the Devil (don't give me this "oh he is actually a memory collector" bullshit, he grants wishes for equal value in form of a contract, the Devil in every way, shape, and form............ or Kyubey) was for HIM to become Dengeki Stryker. So what I don't understand is, why do all of the other characters exist? Why does Mirror have Yamato's memories? Why do they appear 10 years AFTER he signs the contract? 

15 hours ago, Tyrosyn said:

All these questions will be answered in future routes.
First question in the third route, second question in the last route, if I recall correctly.

Yup, you're going to want to keep reading the rest of the routes.  It'll be absolutely worth it, and everything will make sense once you read the remaining routes.

Sky Saga will completely answer your first question, and the Light Saga will shed some light ( :makina: ) on your second question.

On 2016-06-12 at 7:04 AM, Ryechu said:

Yup, you're going to want to keep reading the rest of the routes.  It'll be absolutely worth it, and everything will make sense once you read the remaining routes.

Sky Saga will completely answer your first question, and the Light Saga will shed some light ( :makina: ) on your second question.

By the end of this novel he would be more confused than he was before...

28 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

By the end of this novel he would be more confused than he was before...

more like by the end of this novel he´s going to flip tables, smack nearby passengers, forcibly grope some butts etc etc out of anger for non having read it earlier. sure dengekistryker is not the worlds greatest galge, but still a massively underrated experience in itself.

Just now, XReaper said:

more by the end of this novel he´s going to flip tables, smack nearby passengers, forcibly grope some butts etc etc out of anger for non having read it earlier. sure dengekistryker is not the worlds greatest galge, but still a massively underrated experience in itself.

I wasn't intending to say Cho dengeki had a poor story. In fact I liked many routes and really enjoyed the fighting scene and its different cast. Not mentioning the characters design which I found to be a pretty awesome and varied. One part of me felt like this one novel would benefit of having gameplay segments. 

Spoiler

My biggest problem was how the true route suffered and felt like an incomplete route compared to the other ones. It has it moments but it felt too rushed in my opinion. PS: My favorite route were the ones involving mirror and his story. I wish there was a route who gave us insight of how were things inside the comic world. Maybe tell us more about the villians motivation to join the balborian army and their lives and show us Mirror's brother and what happened to him because it is kinda implied he died or omething happened to him or at least that is the conclusion I got from reading it.