Wishful Localization Dreams

solidbatman

Just now, solidbatman said:

Funny how there are just a few publishers that are single handily keeping the Vita from just being as ded as my Sakura Taisen hopes and dreams

Vita's not given enough credit. Its influx of new games despite being cucked commercially and by its creator company is incredible

Also Xseed recently had a press release where they didn't mention Net High at all, riposa in pace

Idolmaster Platinum Stars. The game series has really grown from a production value standpoint. The visuals are top notch and the cutscenes are fully animated using the 3D models. I played the translation patch for 1 of them on the psp way back in the day and enjoyed it. I actually went and created a post on the bandai namco forums asking for it to get localized. Doubt anything will come of it, but I can at least try.

Shining Resonance. I'm a sucker for JRPGs and this is one of the JRPGs I was really hoping would get localized, but it didn't happen. Now that the ps3 era is over its just a dream within a dream.

19 hours ago, Codesterz said:

Shining Resonance. I'm a sucker for JRPGs and this is one of the JRPGs I was really hoping would get localized, but it didn't happen. Now that the ps3 era is over its just a dream within a dream.

I gave up on Sega ever localizing it and imported it. Its a pretty fun Action RPG, I'd recommend it to anyone that likes the Tales of series. I wish I could fully understand the story, but I heard from others that the story was a bit sub-par.