If My Heart Had Wings....confusion

TheGuy21

1 minute ago, TheGuy21 said:

Ah, true. But that "sex friends" is, well, only viable to Ageha. We can see romance, tension, build-up, etc with Kotori's and Amane's route. Idk about Yoru and Asa's still. Yes, it's really bad, there are so many errors. But...it's not to say that the logic they used to "change" Ageha's route as they see fit--is complete bull.:saber: Honestly! Why would anybody even freaking do that!? That's stupidity at best. It's pissing me off a bit. If I wear the translator, I'd just translate it on how the creator intended it to go, NOT want my own way. Honestly...just make another fan-disc about it if you don't like what the creator did. :vinty::komari:

Yes, Moenovel's choice to change the game so drastically was not very well recieved. 

Their reason was to appeal to a greater audience; people under the age of 18. Of course, doing this to an eroge is kind of dumb, obviously. 

The main reason they did it though, is that the story is so light and nice. A group of friends building a glider and overcoming hardship together is basically the main focus of a large amount of the game. Also, the cute and light romance during the beginning of the routes is very fluffy and not that mature in itself. 

It was simple marketing. They figured more people would buy the game if the 18+ tag was removed, but in order to do that, they had to cut the H-content. Stuff like this happens, but trouble was that Moenovel decided that ALL slightly mature content had to be purged, and they literally changed parts of the game completely. 

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yes, Moenovel's choice to change the game so drastically was not very well recieved. 

Their reason was to appeal to a greater audience; people under the age of 18. Of course, doing this to an eroge is kind of dumb, obviously. 

The main reason they did it though, is that the story is so light and nice. A group of friends building a glider and overcoming hardship together is basically the main focus of a large amount of the game. Also, the cute and light romance during the beginning of the routes is very fluffy and not that mature in itself. 

It was simple marketing. They figured more people would buy the game if the 18+ tag was removed, but in order to do that, they had to cut the H-content. Stuff like this happens, but trouble was that Moenovel decided that ALL slightly mature content had to be purged, and they literally changed parts of the game completely. 

THAT. IS. BULLSHIT. MAN. DAMN YOU MOENOVELLLL