G-Senjou no Maou (SOLVED)

I downloaded G-senjou no maou in this webste...it does not require installing, so i just went to the older and opened g-string.exe,but a command prompt like window opened for less than a second,then nothing happened...i even tried instaling the english patch from tlwiki, but it's still the same so how do u guys open yours??

Oh btw, when i was downloading it by torrent, my antivirus program(avast) detected a malware,it was a trojan, then did something to it..could that be the problem?how do i solve it without harming my beloved laptop??

I realy really need help on this one..it took a lot of my credit,and i heard the vn is awesome so please help me!!

Oh btw, when i was downloading it by torrent, my antivirus program(avast) detected a malware,it was a trojan, then did something to it..could that be the problem?how do i solve it without harming my beloved laptop??

This is probably the problem, false positive check from your antivirus. You have to check the quarantined files of your antivirus and authorize the file that got quarantined during the download, otherwise it can't work. Fuwanovel's release is 100% safe, as long as the file belongs to the torrent you downloaded your computer won't be harmed.

well i removed gstring.exe from the virus chest,then i disabled the anitivirus for a while,then i opened gstring.exe,but nothing happened...i double clicked it, then still,nothing happened...like i said,i even tried installing the englsh patch from tlwiki,so what is the problem?my laptop is in japanese locale already,but why?how did u made urs work??