Trouble running fate stay night (SOLVED)

When I try to run the fate stay night application after downloading it from fuwanovel I have trouble getting the actual game to run. Instead I get Two notifications explaining that something has occurred wrongly when trying to run. There are also two blue screens that show various files and entries. Finally what would be the game screen is blank. When I chose to exit out of the game a text box appears prompting me to exit out or perform another option, because it is in Japanese I am unsure as to what it says. I do Have my system set to japanese unicode.

I am running the file through this rout

Computer> local Disk (c:)> Users> name > Desktop > Novels > [fuwannovel fate stay night -english-

I have screen shots taken but i do not know how to make them appear on this board.

upload on imgur or other pichost. In the reply press the image button and copy the url to post the image.

Hmm is this the first time you've played this game? Most of the errors seem to be with the savedata.

1) Make sure the folder and files aren't Read Only (Right click folder, make sure Read Only isn't ticket or filled, then apply to all files)

2) Try renaming the folder savedata to savedata_bak and try running the game again.