Late introduction and belated greetings..

ilegend

So I created this account on fuwanovel forums a couple of weeks back.. But seeing how the forum is settling in quite well I thought I might as well come out of hiding and say hi.

Hello everyone I'm ilegend, I'm a student studying in fields related to computer & web security. As a result of that, I have dabbled in a little of application programming (for now C, C++, and C#) and web programming in PHP, but am still an amateur in both.

Originally, I was more into anime than I was into VNs. However, now I try to make time for both. My first VN was Sono Hanabira 1, and after completing the game, I felt the need to play more. Thus, I played and completed Little Busters! and then Hoshizora no Memoria. Just yesterday, I have just completed Sono Hanabira 2 and am starting on the third game of the series.

I have also tried playing はつゆきさくら (hatsuyuki sakura) and DRACU-RIOT! but I found that setting up the ITH and translator aggregator and everything else was simple too confusing for me so I stopped playing them for now. Since I saw that StaircaseSubs is subbing Dracu-riot I figured I might as well wait for them to complete translation.

Hope to be friends with all of you great people from now on! :D

Welcome! (The following is completely random, and can be safely ignored in 49 states) Every now and then I use google translate to read pages in Russian for practice. Why do you need to know this? Because your name is translated to a very popular Will Smith movie title : ). I sincerely hope that you are as capable a survivalist and zombie hunter as Mr. Smith. (We need more of those here on Fuwanovel)

What's the next VN on your radar?

Welcome! (The following is completely random, and can be safely ignored in 49 states) Every now and then I use google translate to read pages in Russian for practice. Why do you need to know this? Because your name is translated to a very popular Will Smith movie title : ). I sincerely hope that you are as capable a survivalist and zombie hunter as Mr. Smith. (We need more of those here on Fuwanovel)

What's the next VN on your radar?

How do you know? I got my name after watching that movie a couple of years back ;)

As for my next VN, I'm considering playing some of the classics like Fate/Stay Night, as the anime was quite good. Steins;Gate is also another option. B)

Yeah I never understood why people are willing to tolerate the terrible sentences that is ITH + Translation Aggregator... when I tried it all those years back, I couldn't understand a thing.

I think the auto dictionary look-up is useful though, esp if you have a little bit of JP (but not enough JP to read on your own).

...and welcome!