Erogamescape proxy

Steve

Does anyone have any stable proxy that can access Erogamescape?

I need to refresh one every day and sometimes there isn't even one working quickly.

If you have some good secret one, share pls xD I will just set it as rule to exactly their IP and nothing else.

All I can get were few Russian and US proxies and VPNs but those can't access either ;(

ps: not sure why those retards block it...

Why not try some Asian Proxy

if you know about any then you can share, I don't speak any asian language so registering on any site is a problem for me and so is searching for one

so all I can do is use the country proxy lists that die after few hours.

I'll see what I can do. Glad that PH internet is unrestricted.

well its not really my internet but those who run the website blocking it for us sad.gif most people on TS from all over the world (US, Canada, Europe [only sweden seems to not be blocked])

I wonder if in PH you have the JP only sites of some devs allowed too like http://www.teatime.ne.jp/

well its not really my internet but those who run the website blocking it for us sad.gif most people on TS from all over the world (US, Canada, Europe [only sweden seems to not be blocked])

I wonder if in PH you have the JP only sites of some devs allowed too like http://www.teatime.ne.jp/

Nope, since it's JP only it won't work :P

Why not ask someone from JP, like meru

So in the end I installed Vidalia from TOR bundle to look for JP and SE nods (for some reason sweden is not blocked too) and then set in firefox and chrome Foxy Proxy to use 127.0.0.1:9050 from TOR for erogamescape :o

Works very well.

PS: I'm surprised how well TOR works, they really do great job for free internet!

then its maybe only some providers in canada. It didn't work for shcboomer.

well the tor is good solution and now I can even add the other sites for when I need to download some patch and their official site is blocked.

My results as of this writing (no proxy just regular connect):

erogamescape - OK.

teatime - OK.

akabeesoft2 - FORBIDDEN.

btw seems like it's not necessary to go to official sites for patches, you can use mirror DLs such as mirror-aaa.fuzzy2.net which store patches and trials and PVs for multiple studios. In fact I've gone to support pages on the official sites and they sometimes just link to these other mirror sites

how do i search for JP nodes on Tor browser?

in Appdata/local there is a file called torrc (no extension)

open it in some text editor and make it this

(replace username with your username and also if your system is not C then the letter of the disk)

# This file was generated by Tor; if you edit it, comments will not be preserved

# The old torrc file was renamed to torrc.orig.1 or similar, and Tor will ignore it

ControlPort 9051

DataDirectory C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\tor

DirReqStatistics 0

ExitNodes {jp}

Log notice stdout

StrictNodes 1

If you want to have more exit nodes then you add it like this

ExitNodes {jp}, {se}

this will have Japan and Sweden, for more just use , and then the country top level domain

when Vidalia is running it will be on 127.0.0.1:9050 (so set proxy on that) - SOCKS5 proxy

and 127.0.0.1:9051 will be the TCP connection it is using so don't use those ports for other programs.

Also you need to check if file "geoip" is located in Appdata/ROAMING/tor, for me it was in folder Appdata/LOCAL/tor so leave it there too but also make a copy to the roaming folder.

And lastly it can happen it connects you to different node for some reason (maybe if there is none, only happened to me once), if that happens in the Vidalia Control Panel click Use a New Identity and restart it.

(you can check if that happened by having a proxy set for http://www.ip2location.com/ - I have it set in FoxyProxy for that address together with all the blocked JP addresses and I can check what address im currently connected to, there are also profiles in ProxyFoxy so I have it normally disabled and just enable the "use pre-defined patterns" when I want to go there. FoxyProxy is awesome and is for both firefox and chrome so I have it for both)

well that should be all, you just need the tor.exe and the files in the appdata/roaming/tor and the Vidalia installation, no need for other programs from the bundle.

Also in settings of Vidalia in Sharing tab select to Run as a Client only if you don't want to be relay.

That should be all to work as an awesome proxy finder wink.gif

• 4 months later...

hey not sure if this will work for you, but try an australian proxy (hopefully there is a free one if they dont have one on Tor)

we're not IP blocked by the Japanese for some reason

hey not sure if this will work for you, but try an australian proxy (hopefully there is a free one if they dont have one on Tor)

we're not IP blocked by the Japanese for some reason

so you are saying you can access the past few days? I really tried like 10 different refreshes for JP address but still cant connect, which is very weird. Why would they block Japanese.

Hm, we just tested with Boomer and it doesn't work through any proxy and even a straight Japanese VPN (no tor) doesn't work so I guess they are just having problems or something :o

Maybe it works in different times when im sleeping but I try like at least 3 times per day and wasn't able to connect for like 3 days, usually through JP night time, which is weird - there shouldn't be any load on it.

Tried JP, AU, SE proxies and tor nodes, neither of them works.

I can connect to all other blocked websites and even to JP only games (Emil Chronicle Online), but not to EGS...

KdJU7Sa.jpg

EGS is now working btw, it was just some error on their side.

I'm lost.

Could I get an explanation on what EGS is?

From the title it seems like another VN site; but I'm hoping for more info, specifically why it's blocked in the first place...

Yes it is basically a database with info about VNs in Japanese. Even though vndb has good info about lot of VNs,  there are some that have no info or comments. Also most non-english translated VNs on vndb don't have a review or comments.

Also vndb rescticts the games listed to only games that have adv/nvl interface most of the time, therefore limiting lot of sex simulators and such (which also have adv but they still don't want them listed).

All that is still listed on EGS and is pretty easy to find a game similar to one you liked (for me especially those sex games).

To why it is blocked, we will never know. When it still wasnt blocked here, I noticed they had often lags and problems (like the one last week), so maybe they just don't have the ability to support whole world, so they try to limit their traffic to only specific countries. (from what I noticed the countries NOT blocked are close to JP timezone, such as Australia, Philiphines etc. Most of Europe is blocked).

Erogamescape has listings for non-ero games too.

The entries don't seem as well organized as VNDB's tag system, but there is one major difference:  people can leave (short) comments and tie them to the tag.  So if they say a game is "such-and-such", you can click on it and it will take you to a sentence the person wrote explaining why.

Also, EGS has some useful info that VNDB doesn't.  In particular, you can find out the artist, musician, writer, etc.  You can then click on those and it will take you to a list of all VNs that say have that person as a principal artist.