Zhurai's Stream

zhurai

So As the topic says, I do indeed stream myself (I've been doing it on and off for awhile, I have some special things planned for it though, but I need to actually get down to program several portions of it as I prefer things to be done via automation and not me dealing with those things manually)

That said, I PLAN to stream a variety of games, but I'll be limiting it and adding in more games as time goes on (this plan has been in the works for about 3 months+ >_<)

My main games however are:

• StarCraft 2
  • osu!
  • Magic the Gathering Online
  • Mahjong (Janryumon/Tenhou)
  • Solforge (probably)

I do plan to stream many other games (MoBA eventually again, Visual Novels, etc) but I need to set up those things I have previously said

Game List ("will currently play"): http://zhurai.com/stream/games/

Stream Link: http://zhurai.com/stream/live/ (http://twitch.tv/zhurai)

I'll edit this post with the Stream Schedule and other specific links as they come

Stream Schedule on the site needs to be updated as my schedule will probably change quite drastically once I actually find a job...

Looks good to me, I'll give you a watch sometime. Gives me something to do while bored.

ok~

Seeing SC2 is really expected from you.

lol, why, cause I'm in FXO?

Slightly off-topic but what hardware/software/connection do you need to stream?

depends at what setting you want to do it, etc

recommendation: use http://obsproject.com/estimator (also OBS > Xsplit)

I'm bad~...

Yeah I am. FXO.NA SC2 Assistant Manager.

Oh FXO.NA! Nice! :D/>

I remember when a guy from here reversed all-kill FXO.NA in IPTL (if I remember correctly), he was KS.Jig XD It was a memorable moment hahaha

And meanwhile, I'm stuck in gold league (T__T)

Oh FXO.NA! Nice! :D/>/>/>

I remember when a guy from here reversed all-kill FXO.NA in IPTL (if I remember correctly), he was KS.Jig XD It was a memorable moment hahaha

fxo.na zhurai will help you ^^

He is streaming now go watch him

Oh FXO.NA! Nice! :D/>/>

lol I'm in plat.

also from some poking around... that IPTL was in WoL.

the FXO.NA players have been doing better in HotS, but hokay. well I forgot if I was in FXO.NA as the assistant manager then anyways

fxo.na zhurai will help you ^^

He is streaming now go watch him

I don't think I'm qualified to help anyone.

was

Nope, because you are telling me to sign up in Team Liquid. IIRC it's you -.-

yes it's me, but...

teamliquid has a dota2, lol, bw sections so I'm not sure why that'll signify that I should be playing sc2 a lot or anything o......o oh well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Aww...not streaming hearthstone?  That makes me sad  :(

it's planned, eventually

I mean I do have a key, just haven't gotten to it (MTGO gives me more benefits right now, as tournaments actually can make me money in some way, whereas all hearthstone can potentially do is *probably* get me more viewers? but maybe not/not sure?, etc)

it's planned, eventually

I mean I do have a key, just haven't gotten to it (MTGO gives me more benefits right now, as tournaments actually can make me money in some way, whereas all hearthstone can potentially do is *probably* get me more viewers? but maybe not/not sure?, etc)

Let me know if you ever get around to playing it, we can do some matches if you want.  It's the only thing I really play right now.

I'll probably suck cause I only just got the game, haven't really read anything or played anything at all yet~

I found how quick and easy understanding it was to be very shocking.  After a single arena run and getting all the hero decks, I've already got a few legendaries and built a nasty warlock deck for ranked matches.