UNIEL

Joshua1207

Anyone here play Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late? I'm pretty terrible at fighters in general, but I still enjoy them and would like to find more people UNIEL with. If anyone has UNIEL (or I guess other fighters too), post something here and lets try to arrange some matches~

I remember there was a thread made by somebody (LiquidShu???) about fighters and it was a place where you could put your PSN username on. Uniel was added there. I have UNIEL on my ps3 but I barely played when I got it... I can only do half of Linne's basic combo at this point.

I'm used to playing on my keyboard lol... ps3 meant I had to learn pad from scratch.

I guess I could have done a search but eh.

I'm not that great at fighters either. I usually use Hilda (mostly because of how waifu-tier she is, I mean, dat laugh) and only know like two of her combos. I got a fight stick recently but need more practice with it. Still getting adjusted to it.

My psn is Joshua12071207 if you ever want to play some matches.

If you wouldn't mind re-posting your psn here: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/10321-fuwanovel-fight-club/ that would be greatly appreciated. I will also pm Mugi to add you to the list of users. 

I remember there was a thread made by somebody (LiquidShu???) about fighters and it was a place where you could put your PSN username on. Uniel was added there. I have UNIEL on my ps3 but I barely played when I got it... I can only do half of Linne's basic combo at this point.

I'm used to playing on my keyboard lol... ps3 meant I had to learn pad from scratch.

I've been wanting to and was looking for people to play with in "What are you playing video game edition?" and then Mugi went and made a thread asking if people played fight games. Afterward he put up fuwa fight club and me and him continued to expand it.