Destiny House of Wolves Release 5/19

Regenerate

So the next DLC for Destiny releases tomorrow at 10AM after a scheduled patch at 8AM.

Any Fuwa-Guardians on PSN want to take up the mantle of blowing through the story on every character and running some Prison of Elders?
If so, add FrighteningEdge on PSN or reply here.

Pumped up for this DLC, it will change Destiny a lot. I have been on hiatus for about two months now ever since the last DLC bored me and I had everything I wanted. All of my characters are 32 (soon to be 34 when the DLC comes out).

Who else is pumped!?

Oh yeah, Witcher 3 comes out tomrrow too. I'm getting my copy from Dell the next day. Looks like my life is over. It's been nice knowing you guys...

I'll definitely be playing Destiny tomorrow, though I don't play it all that seriously (only done a couple of raids, because raiding is a pain). I'd offer to join you, but I'm on the X-Bone. I'm looking forward to it quite a lot, though - I played a bunch over the past week to get back into the groove a little bit and to build up resources for the release (I have a nice little pile of engrams, marks, and completed bounties)