What kind of visual novel is Never7?

Pedeadstrian

i just finished Remember 11, and I'm going to start Never7 soon. I'm curious as to whether it's more like Ever17 choice/path-wise, or Remember11, or neither. In Remember11,

your choices determine whether you basically get a game over or not, whereas in Ever17 the only game overs are the 8 or so endings. You have to 100% Remember11 to find out what the heck was really going on, but in Ever17 you can skip some as long as you picked some choices correct.

I just want to know whether I should go with my "I'll just pick my choice and then pick the others when I start over for the other endings" approach, or with my "I'll pick my choice, see what happens, save, then go back and pick the other choice" approach.

No spoilers please! I could easily find out if I googled, but there's no spoiler tag in google searches (although I suggested that in the google forums).

@Aaeru I have no idea who GA is, but thanks for taking the time to ask.

@Metaler That would mean it's more like Ever17, thanks. In order to unlock everything in Remember11, you need to

choose your choices extremely wisely, as whether or not you chose milk in your coffee or no can make you left with 99% of one scene completed. Damn you, 93% completion...

I'm glad I can pick a girl, end up with the good or bad ending, then use a walkthrough for the remaining ending, just like in Ever17. I hate being told how to play a game (or in this case read), at least until I've played/read it once.

@Metaler That would mean it's more like Ever17, thanks. In order to unlock everything in Remember11, you need to

choose your choices extremely wisely, as whether or not you chose milk in your coffee or no can make you left with 99% of one scene completed. Damn you, 93% completion...

Haha, I never managed to get all the endings exactly because of this. I have to say though, the way the choices are organized is brilliant. The choices you make with one character directly affect the other's story. Hell, I don't remember what choice it was, but I one choice I made with Satoru on the 3rd day actually locked me into a bad ending with Kokoro, which is the only character available in the beggining. Blew my mind.

Haha, I never managed to get all the endings exactly because of this. I have to say though, the way the choices are organized is brilliant. The choices you make with one character directly affect the other's story. Hell, I don't remember what choice it was, but I one choice I made with Satoru on the 3rd day actually locked me into a bad ending with Kokoro, which is the only character available in the beggining. Blew my mind.

If you're interested, in the comments section of the Remember11 Walkthrough, it lists how to get all the endings. You might still end up with 99% because you're missing some really random combination, but it should clear things up/add more to the story..