HELP!

whyudodis

Hallo guys, I'm currently playing Nanairo Reinc. But I am close to finishing this VN and i'm looking for some Nukige vanilla. Any recommendations Would be greatly appreciated! Pls no hardcore, dark, gore stuff. Thaank you!

Edit:

Instead of just nukige, Anything you guys liked and/or enjoyed playing the most doesn't matter what genre

but still pref nukige lol. 

Also, pls no hardcore dark stuff, and yuri/yaoi.

Hallo guys, I'm currently playinv Nanairo Reinc. But I am close to finishing this VN and i'm looking for some Nukige vanilla. Any recommendations Would be greatly appreciated! Pls no hardcore, dark, gore stuff. Thaank you!

I guess a couple that come to mind are Imouto Paradise, Ultimate Boob Wars, and Amaane Makai Princess Eris wa Eroicha Haramizuma. 

well that's a sudden jump.

美少女万華鏡

Well haha I like to go from one genre to another :D 

I guess a couple that come to mind are Imouto Paradise, Ultimate Boob Wars, and Amaane Makai Princess Eris wa Eroicha Haramizuma. 

I'll check out Imouto paradise but for the other two I didn't like them. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Neko Para.

~~

I guess you can check out VNs with nukige tag over on VNDB https://vndb.org/g214

Haha I got it when it was available on steam and I already finished it. 

You're right I should've checked VNDB first. Thanks! :D