Akiba Golden Week Get-together

Getsuya

Anyone currently living in Japan interested in a Fuwa Japanese-resident Golden Week get-together in Akiba? I only live about an hour away so I was thinking of going down there, but without anyone to hang out with it's kind of a boring trip for me and I could probably get the same deals shopping online as I could going to the shops. But it's a great place to experience with (new) friends and I'd love to go out for some anime karaoke or hell maybe even hit up a maid/cosplay cafe for laughs.

If anyone is interested post here and I can PM you my Skype contact info so we can chat a bit before the meet-up (better than just randomly meeting a bunch of people I've never spoken with directly before) or just chat in general since it'd be nice to have contact with other Fuwa fans living in Japan.

On another note I'm not actually very well-versed in Akiba so it'd help to have someone who knows their way around.

Also suggestions of hotels would be nice. Last time I stayed in a capsule hotel which wasn't horrible but it's very difficult to get any sleep with drunk Japanese guys stumbling in at 3-4 in the morning and then snoring loudly. Also it was hot because the cheap place had like no air conditioner.

Golden week? I have off from the 28th of April until the 6th of May for work. I wanted to get some shopping done in that time in Akiba, so if If you want to grab a bite to meet up around that time, I would be down. If you want to spend a full day there, let me know as I can give you a grand tour of the place. Feel free to add me on Skype:

Skype ID: tomoka09

Let me know it's you when you send the friend request. I will be on for a little bit tonight so let me know if you want to chat later before I go to sleep.