I need help locating a site like this.

Siveria

Anyone remember manga traders? that website where you could download english scanlated manga by chapter or even volume? Anyone know of a place like that? I tend to archive it, and these sites where you have to look at one page at a time annoy the hell out of me in terms of saving it. I've been looking for a site simmlar to manga traders for a while now, kinda like I am looking for a site that was like how fuwanovel used to be, closest I have found is eroge download so far been going there off and on for a while.

I was able to download 2.2 GB on mediafire in 5-6 minutes(granted I have unusually fast download speed even just using wireless) but it would have taken 40 on some other mirror site. On a torrent 2.2 GB takes a minute. Just putting everything in perspective. Most sites will slow down your downloads purposefully which is why I think finding torrents for your VN using Google is your best shot. Other than torrents, mega.co.nz is my 2nd most recommended site to download VNs from(Granted it isn't as easy to find VNs on it as searching for a torrent is). Just my two cents, nobody wants to wait forever on downloads right?

Short answer: Search visual novel on Google

If you have a mobile device the 'mango' app is great.

I've read tonnes of fan translated manga through it.

I use in conjunction 'perfect viewer'

I don't know what desktop alternatives there are would be a PITA to read on a desktop

thats how I used to do it.