Running into an error for Comyu, can't seem to fix it

jlemieux

I was getting the syntax error, got that taken care of now running into a new error. If anyone can tell me how to fix this error I would be very appreciative. Soon as I figure out how to post an image I will :P

~~

The error code is my picture, can't figure out how to post a pic in here, any help would be appreciated

I already have that, I put all those files in the folder with the exe file

I notice my game is showing everything in gibberish, not actual Hirigana and Katakana, is this an issue?

Well that's why I said to change your locale to Japanese. It shows up as gibberish when it's not set to Japanese. Have you tried installing the game again or restarting the computer now that it is?

I restarted after I set it to japanese, I do not have the japanese language files added, just the system locale set to Japan.

As you can see from the pic, some things show up as Hirigana and Katakana, but for some reason the Comyu exe has squiggly f's and stuff.

actually, you may have just given me a clue, give me a few minutes and I'll let you know if it works

~~

actually, you may have just given me a clue, give me a few minutes and I'll let you know if it works

That was my problem, I had the game installed in english, it was an old save from my previous computer, had to reinstall in japanese locale. Thanks a bunch man.

The error code is my picture, can't figure out how to post a pic in here, any help would be appreciated

Upload the image to an image hosting site like IMGUR and then type (img)link_to_image(/img) except with square brackets [ ]

~~

Glad to hear you resolved your issue. If you ever encounter any other issues feel free to ask!