school Days HQ opinions?

ezyo22

• 3 weeks later...

After finishing school days i came to the conclusion that It  could have  been so much better if  he wasnt suuuuuuuuuuuuch  a douchebag,

He could still be an idiot  not completly retarded liike most time.Bu if you wanna know my opinion; I liked it (alot) the drame feels and the sheer stupidity  that made me laugh so many times. I truly enjoyed it. well enjoyed it wouldnt be very precise but yeahhhhh.....

you can say i liked it. 

Got one of my friends finaly into otaku stuff with school days.

I just beat Kotonoha's christmas route, and I have to say story wise it is good. The MC is a complete idiot though. He sounds like a douche and half the time is whispering to everyone he talks to. Makes me wanna slap a tsundere...

The heroines are pretty cute and sexy though. I'd definitely give it a shot. It's like watching an anime in VN form. Wayyyy better than the anime, but that MC needs a new voice. My god I can still hear his little sex squeals in my ears. Good thing they let you turn off male voices in the HQ version because I would've shot myself if I had to listen to him any longer than I had to. Just replace his voice with your own and you are good to go.

• 2 weeks later...