Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Question

Codesterz

As a partial english patch was released for this VN I started reading it a few days ago.Overall I have been enjoying it, but something has recently happened that has me on the verge of quitting it. It seems that main character is gonna join the student council. I HATE student council related VNs, animes, and mangas. What I want to know is how many student council related scenes will I have to deal with? I would also like to know if anything of real importance occurs during them as I would just like to hold Ctrl and skip the damn scenes? It's a good thing I didn't notice student council as a role for the main character on VNDB otherwise I wouldn't have started it in the 1st place. But as I have come to enjoy the VN so far I want to continue forward but not if the I'm gonna have to deal with a hour or more of student council related garbage.

You barely get the sense that it's a student council. It feels like just another meaningless club, the likes of which you've seen dozens of times in various anime and VNs. The only real indicator is that sometimes as background for a scene somebody might be doing paperwork, or they might use some unimportant duty as an excuse for two characters to do something together. They never go into details of their actual work. If you liked the game up to that point, the student council scenes are probably not going to make you dislike it as it's just more of the same.