Court room

Lefon

So the other day me and my freinds in FSG were talking shotakl as per ussual. When we (Kenny) had the great idea of making a court case for Hikari. So i made a new group and invied everyone who was playing. Hikari was found innocent. So today i have organised a new case it is as follows.

"Lefon has been accused of murder. He has supposbly stabbed an innocent Fuwanovelist. He has a history of getting into fights with people and being a fanatic when it comes too yuris and lolis. The victom in question was known to be a lolicon so there is motive for him to kill this person. The body was found in the streets of the loli thread. The victom had 50 stab wounds."

If you would like to play please message me on skype and i will add you to the group. I will update this thread with the details of the case and who was found guilty or innocent.

Music:

L's theme:

Lights theme:

Pursuit cornered phoenix wright:

Phoenix wright objection:

I guess the truth really came to light... Corny jokes aside, you can count me in. Could you update the first post with details on the role distribution and a date and time when to do this?

Sure. Since it would be easiest to do it at the week end since time zones and to avoid any clashes with FSK we should do it on sundays. For the above case i will be the prosecuted anyone else can decide what they want and if two people want to the same role then we can discuss it and decide based on how many times they have played that role in the past i suppose.