is there patch for translation?

Gasai Yuno

as i saw, many VN here have the translation built-in with the game. I have to download the entire game to play the english version.

in some circumstances, i got the original VN in japanese first. what i need is a patch that translate my game into english.

so is there patch available here to do this? no matter the patch is .exe file or the patch simply needs to be pasted under the game foilder.

well, whatever works for the translating group is the best xD

as i saw, many VN here have the translation built-in with the game. I have to download the entire game to play the english version.

in some circumstances, i got the original VN in japanese first. what i need is a patch that translate my game into english.

so is there patch available here to do this? no matter the patch is .exe file or the patch simply needs to be pasted under the game foilder.

well, whatever works for the translating group is the best xD

All the games here are translated.... If it's not pre-installed with english patch there whould be one with it.

But if you must, just search for the game in "vndb.org" and there you should find a link to the TL's site and on it a patch.