Installing Clannad on Mac

I've been curious about Clannad for a while so I wanted to try and play the game. I already got the files for Clannad. I've already used wineskin wrapper (because my laptop is a mac) to create a wrapper for Clannad. Yet, when I downloaded RLVM, that application refused to open in my mac. I've already turned off my laptop and tried to open it again, but RLVM still refuses to work. 

For personal reasons, I can't get Bootcamp to install Windows on my Mac. 

What should I do? At this rate I might as well just give up on ever playing Clannad.

Edit: Whoops. I think I posted this at the wrong section of the forums. I thought I was posting this on the right category (but then again I had two tabs of fuwanovel opened so I got confused), but maybe I'm wrong....

There's always VirtualBox to emulate Windows on your host system - it does pretty much the same thing as Bootcamp, and I could help you troubleshoot it at least.

You obviously need to go through the hassle of installing Virtualbox, installing Windows inside a VM, and then installing Clannad in there, but it's pretty much guaranteed to work unless your Macbook is really old.

There's always VirtualBox to emulate Windows on your host system - it does pretty much the same thing as Bootcamp, and I could help you troubleshoot it at least.

You obviously need to go through the hassle of installing Virtualbox, installing Windows inside a VM, and then installing Clannad in there, but it's pretty much guaranteed to work unless your Macbook is really old.

Edited by phoenixfyre2552

You need enough room to install the Windows and your VNs anyway.

A download of Win XP is rather small (around 500mo - 1 Go). My windows XP with Parallels takes about 4-5 Go of system once installed but with 6-7 VNs and some other stuff installed it goes up to 37 Go now.