Fuwanovel's Fanfic Competition

Rose

Because only a couple of tiny islands are included in that time zone.  Total population something like 3000 people, or 0.0014% of the population of Brazil.  That's about a 1-in-71,000 chance that any random person in Brazil would be in that time zone…

One hour and a few minutes late, but I guess it's not that far from Thursday. For a matter of personal preference and the low number of participants, I won't publicly announce any position other than the first place, if any of the participants wish to know the judges thoughts, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it in details. To judge, we took in consideration everything possible, but of course, small grammar mistakes didn't took as many points as for example, lack of actual romance/feeling of romance in the story. Without further ado, the winner of the competition was bubeezI congratulate all of the participants for their one-shots, and as for the winner, here are some few and quick words we judges decided to share about your work:

A refreshing, heartwarming story. Lily felt extremely like her, something that ends up going wrong sometimes when people try to use existing characters, although not the most relevant factor to our decision, it was a good plus. A really interesting overall plot which you could very well develop into a whole fanfic, we'd be pleased to read it if you ever chose to do so. And finally, congratulations!

I'll be sending a PM to you so we can talk about your prize, bubeez.