Knock ! Knock ! Who's there ? it's...

ARX8

OMG ! If you know how many scenario I imagine with V-13 :P . No wonder I love your avatar , this is totally my type of girls ^^

Btw I bought calamity trigger on 360 but I'm terribly bad in fighting game :/

Hey ! do you know any VN involving girls in spacesuit or Cyborg ? or at least with mecha ? Thanks !

OMG ! If you know how many scenario I imagine with V-13 :P . No wonder I love your avatar , this is totally my type of girls ^^

Btw I bought calamity trigger on 360 but I'm terribly bad in fighting game :/

Hey ! do you know any VN involving girls in spacesuit or Cyborg ? or at least with mecha ? Thanks !

Bienvenido a Fuwanovel! (No spanish anyone,seriously?)

Huuuuum,the only VN with comedy I can think about is Grisaia No Kajitsu,Little Busters,and MAYBE Shikkoku No Sharnoth (Most of the Visual Novels I read are way too serious,so meh......I need to re-check my tastes :( )

Can't say I reccomend Steins;Gates since,while at the end it gets better,the first part is boring because they explain you theories of Albert Einstein and rpqojprwqjrpwqj, which gets boring to the point that it forced me to hold CTRL (something I rarely do in Visual Novels unless I need to skip to play another route)

Huuuuum,the only VN with comedy I can think about is Grisaia No Kajitsu,Little Busters,and MAYBE Shikkoku No Sharnoth (Most of the Visual Novels I read are way too serious,so meh......I need to re-check my tastes :( )

Can't say I reccomend Steins;Gates since,while at the end it gets better,the first part is boring because they explain you theories of Albert Einstein and rpqojprwqjrpwqj, which gets boring to the point that it forced me to hold CTRL (something I rarely do in Visual Novels unless I need to skip to play another route)

Well , I just downloaded Grisaia and little busters, so we'll see ;)

One advice me about  Shikkoku No Sharnoth, I fell in love with the chara design but it seems gloomy as hell ,no ?

Truth is nakige broke my heart so many time, I would be masochist to continue this way...at least for a while ;)

Steins gate seems awesome since EVERYONE or less (you are the exception ;) ) advice me to play it.well , I guess I need to try it and make my opinion !

Well , I just downloaded Grisaia and little busters, so we'll see ;)

One advice me about  Shikkoku No Sharnoth, I fell in love with the chara design but it seems gloomy as hell ,no ?

Truth is nakige broke my heart so many time, I would be masochist to continue this way...at least for a while ;)

Steins gate seems awesome since EVERYONE or less (you are the exception ;) ) advice me to play it.well , I guess I need to try it and make my opinion !

You mean the design of Shikkoku No Sharnoth? Well,for me,Shikkoku No Sharnoth is beautiful in what it is visuals and graphics (minus some characters an some GCs,which are way too ugly for the Visual Novel itself, if you ask me).

Steins;Gate is a nice Visual Novel...if you are NOT looking for comedy, since the comedy is way too boring for me, and sometimes it made me cry instead of making me laugh, but then again, I think I'm the 1% of the people who didn't enjoy the "funny" moments of the novel (the 99% of the people are aliens,I'm the one who's normal here,huehue B) ).Basically,I would reccomend it if you are looking for a good story (minus some plotholes,not going to analyse it,I'm way too lazy) with some good plotwists thrown in.

It's me who adviced you about Sharnoth, and yeh as i said, it's extremely cryptic and hard to understand.

WHY U TRYG TO STEAL MAH CREDIT HERE.

Meh, to tell you the truth, I never understood what happened at the end,but oh well...