Fanservice Spoilers

PfGRgoeO.jpg

UZelj1Vp.jpg

JkUxsNyw.jpg

T4MYRXOO.jpg

eIJnKhBN.jpg

oQZfpoqm.jpg

8DxwIPB5.jpg

Description: Hori is your average teenage girl... who has a side she wants no one else to ever find out about. Then there's her classmate Miyamura, your average glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person out. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

--

The development of the story is different than all those normal-life-style manga out there. I'm on chapter 27. I give this 10/10 for such enjoyments, twists and slice-of-life events. The end of chapter 26 threw me off. I've posted several pictures together so do check them out in the spoiler.

This manga is still on-going but I hope someone else picks it up and reads it along with me. Very great artwork and well-designed anatomy, right down to the fingers! Story is well-thought out. I like it a lot so far.

Edit - Apparently there are few OVAs out. A third one is determined to release in 2015.