Little Busters VN Rin 2 Route

Rocketzero

i've been playing the little busters visual novel for the last few weeks and i've completed all the routes including rin 1 but rin 2 seems to not want to show up don't know what i'm doing wrong i follow everything the wiki said i made sure recheck if i left a route despite having the CG for the cleared routes but every time the same message from rin 1 replays and i get sent right back to the title screen. If anyone has the visual novel and have experienced this problem please let me know how to get pass this so i can finish the visual novel.

Make sure you're starting a new game from scratch instead of loading save files. I don't think any of the bonuses you get for finish routes actually get enabled unless you start a new game. 

I made sure to do that every time i started a heroine route cause that's how riki's and rin's battle stats get carried over, i even went as far as to erase my previous saves which lead to other routes.

I made sure to do that every time i started a heroine route cause that's how riki's and rin's battle stats get carried over, i even went as far as to erase my previous saves which lead to other routes.

If your still having problems, an easy solution would be to use a complete save from here http://sagaoz.net/savedata/yarawa/42ri.htm

Just use ctrl+f then paste this リトルバスターズ!since there are 3 different save files. One for the original, one for the EX version, and one for the perfect edition version which is also compatible with the EX version, minus the H-scenes of course.

Since you already completed all the routes, there won't be any problems with spoilers. Just start a new game after you apply the save and follow the choices that lead to rin 2 route. There's a walkthrough you can use here http://tlwiki.org/?title=LB!:Walkthrough

The walkthrough contains the guide for all the routes, including bonus routes and also guides for the 3 new additional routes for the EX version.

Hope this helps. If you still can't access Rin 2 route after all that then I don't even know what to do anymore, since this is the surefire method.

If your still having problems, an easy solution would be to use a complete save from here http://sagaoz.net/savedata/yarawa/42ri.htm

Just use ctrl+f then paste this リトルバスターズ!since there are 3 different save files. One for the original, one for the EX version, and one for the perfect edition version which is also compatible with the EX version, minus the H-scenes of course.

Since you already completed all the routes, there won't be any problems with spoilers. Just start a new game after you apply the save and follow the choices that lead to rin 2 route. There's a walkthrough you can use here http://tlwiki.org/?title=LB!:Walkthrough

The walkthrough contains the guide for all the routes, including bonus routes and also guides for the 3 new additional routes for the EX version.

Hope this helps. If you still can't access Rin 2 route after all that then I don't even know what to do anymore, since this is the surefire method.

Actually I just found out by going through the routes again that i never truly finished kurugaya's route, i choose the choice forward as a awnser for 1 of the sections and as i result didn't see a ending from her route, but now that's i've seen the credits for her ending i should be able to access rin 2 but still i do apperciate the help, the thing was when i got booted back to title during kurugaya's route i thought that was suppose to happen because her true ending was suppose to be unlocked after refrain so i didn't think there was anything more to do. That was my bad on that part i didn't follow the wiki closely enough.

Actually I just found out by going through the routes again that i never truly finished kurugaya's route, i choose the choice forward as a awnser for 1 of the sections and as i result didn't see a ending from her route, but now that's i've seen the credits for her ending i should be able to access rin 2 but still i do apperciate the help, the thing was when i got booted back to title during kurugaya's route i thought that was suppose to happen because her true ending was suppose to be unlocked after refrain so i didn't think there was anything more to do. That was my bad on that part i didn't follow the wiki closely enough.

I see, this VN does have a lot of routes, so that's not surprising I guess considering the length of the VN. Enjoy reading the rest of the routes, refrain is especially touching. Them feels man...