Muv Luv for Android?

Nazareth

Hi guys!

New to the forum, and fairly new to VNs (other than relentlessly playing Katawa Shoujo).

I have found that I enjoy reading VNs on my Android more than on the computer, mostly because it gives me the chance to play it anywhere! I've been using the vndb app, and so far it seems to do the trick for some enjoyable visual novels (reading Chross+channel right now). But most of all I would love to play the muv luv series!

However I can't seem to find a way to do this on the app, which would be very much preferred seeing how long the story is.

Anyone know where I might find this?

Thanks in advance!

If there was a Muv Luv for Android I would be all over it.

There is a list of available fan translated VN's that you can convert to mobile. 

Guide to using VNDS interpreter to play Visual Novels on your phone/tablet

Other available VNs in English are commercial and can be bought through Google Play/Apple App Store.

I know many players like to use the baytrail based 8" windows tablets. cheap, light and portable, pretty much made just for visual novels

14858719726_f6c9ccb393_o.jpg

Ohhh that's interesting. Baytrail Based 8"? Never heard of that. So I have to be running Windows 8 (or later) in order to play a VN on the machine? Basically it's like a portable Windows computer on a tablet, yes?

I do have one Solution for you OP. It's a very shoddy solution, but if you have a strong pc and decent tablet, you could play your Muv Luv anywhere.

Download the app called Splash top. It will allow you to access your computer as if you are running it directly on your mobile/tablets. If you look on the internet, you can find a way to bypass the wireless and play it anywhere without paying.

Alas, I had to give up because my PC is an ancient beast.

Ohhh that's interesting. Baytrail Based 8"? Never heard of that. So I have to be running Windows 8 (or later) in order to play a VN on the machine? Basically it's like a portable Windows computer on a tablet, yes?

yea, most of them run windows 8.1 so no compatibility issues. among the most popular models are the lenovo miix2 and the dell venue 8 pro, both of which are priced at around $200. the downside is the 32GB (or 64GB) storage, which is enough for only 2 or 3 games at a time.

I do have one Solution for you OP. It's a very shoddy solution, but if you have a strong pc and decent tablet, you could play your Muv Luv anywhere.

Download the app called Splash top. It will allow you to access your computer as if you are running it directly on your mobile/tablets. If you look on the internet, you can find a way to bypass the wireless and play it anywhere without paying.

Alas, I had to give up because my PC is an ancient beast.

A very enticing idea! Unfortunately I have neither of those.. Damn these troubling times ;-)

yea, most of them run windows 8.1 so no compatibility issues. among the most popular models are the lenovo miix2 and the dell venue 8 pro, both of which are priced at around $200. the downside is the 32GB (or 64GB) storage, which is enough for only 2 or 3 games at a time.

I am definitely going to have a look at these, that sounds awesome to have (even outside the ability to have visual novels on the go)!

SD Slot? Resolution? Processor? Whoo man this requires some intensive research.

i3, 1080p, whatever storage with SD card is reasonable.

On a side note, finally got the game to work on my computer, this game is great so far! I've only just started it, but I really don't see how so many people don't like this game..

That aside, Edwd2's suggestion seems really promising!