After the SAO Event (RP Thread)

Lucas was considering logging out, he had things to do soon and was unable to do much else for the time being. "Actually, I gotta log out, too! School tomorrow and stuff, y'know?" Lucas felt bad leaving the girl behind, but he had school tomorrow. College courses being available all year? He needed to get in as many credits as possible! Lucas began the logging out procedure and began such.

Player : Shino Nishimura

Date : Sunday.

*Slash!!* *schwing!*

30 minutes later, the huntng ground became a silent place, the last boar was disintegrating and i was receiving the loot, as always : XPs and 3 gp this time, result of my hunting : 45 GPs, and some XP, not enough to pass a level, but it was entertaining.

The battle system is interesting, since it uses both my character's skills and my personnal skills, for example, if i was a kendo master, i would be unbeatable with a katana, but with my intensive training, i have an excellent agility, as well as some combat automatisms, but you have to upgrade your character, either by using better weapons than upgrading your skills, there are also a lot of skills, for every type of fighters, but since i have a one handed build, i'll concentrate on some skills and neglect others.

The fight system uses a mix of my moves as well as automatic moves, for example, when i strike my sword in a particular order, it'll activate one of my fighting skills, but if i don't own that skill, my blow will do less to no damage, that's good to know.

This game is very hard, since you win few rewards but you put a lot of efforts, it's clearely not a game suited for casual gamer....

Oh well, it's getting late, i'll have to disconnect from the game...oh i hate sleeping, but i have no choice.

I open the main menu and press the disconnect button.

*BGM* *BGM* *BGM*

Sergeant Major Shino "Jenny" Nishimura.

Day : Sunday.

Hah...that was a great experience, totaly worth the 3 years waiting, well, i'm extremely sleepy, probably because i have to adapt to the japanese time, 3 years oversea were good for me.

Well, i'm way too sleepy now, i should go to sleep.

Just before i head to my bed, i faint to the ground.

-hah...too sleepy.

tumblr_n9nb2wIQUY1syhpguo1_500.jpg

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"

Level\\5
Location\\
SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday 1/5/25

Suzuki feeling a little a lonely after the understandable news puts on a smile before responding to the already have done logging out Lucas.
"Okay~ Then party with you later!" Suzuki says sending a friend request to Lucas before running off to spend her last hour killing mobs, getting loot and leveling up. After all is said and done Suzuki finds herself walking down a dirt and gravel road with a grassy sloop meeting a small river on the left side and clear grassy plains with the forest in view on the other: the sun dying the sky and clouds red and orange on her left side continues to go down slowly. Suzuki stops and turns her head to face the beautifully colored sight as the wind gently blows through her hair while also carrying a few scattered leafs past her.

Suzuki sheathes her blades then sits down on the grassy and slightly warm sloop still watching the sun slowly go down while listening to the breeze going through the grass and the steady flowing river. She reflects on her time spent in SAO and Arya while holding her knees to her chest with a distant look in her eyes, after a little while Suzuki says something to herself in a hushed voice: "I hope we see each other soon." She said tightening her grip around her legs before bursting up from her position, standing and stretching then pats herself off before running off back on the dirt road heading back toward the beginning town with a much happier and lighter expression.  

Once there Suzuki finds a cheep inn to log out in and then proceeds to do so.

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Location\\Room\Dorm\Akasaka\Minato-ku\Tokyo

Date\\Sunday 1/5/25

​Suzuki successfully logs out and opens her eyes to see the ceiling of her new room still lying in her bed, she stares at the ceiling for a minute before stretching while still laying down and letting out a long yawn. Suzuki then gets up and heads downstairs greeting the dorm mother, Lucy and having a small chat about her day, how she liked her room and ect all while Suzuki gets some food and eats. Once finished she thanks Lucy for cooking and goes outside to do her daily training routine of running, self CQC training and knife throwing, after a hour has passed Suzuki takes a shower brushes her teeth and flops on her bed with her face buried in her pillow.

"I hope school is fun.." She says the sound muffled by her pillow as she starts to slowly drift off to sleep.

Name\\ Duchess Arturia Pendragon of Cornwall

Location\\Akasaka\Minato-ku\Tokyo

Date\\Monday\Jan 6th 2025

*beep**beep**beep**beep*

*groan*

*beep**beep**beep**beep*

"All right all ready..."

*beep* *click*

I roll over and punch the clock so it will stop with that infernal racket. I sit up and stretch as my eyes try to focus on the read out, 5am. I nearly lay back down but just as i do my brain finally kicks in to gear, "O... yea i start classes today." With that thought in mind i drag my self out of bed and get to getting ready.

I change and head down stairs for some early morning exercise, by 6:30am i was back to my apartment and showered. I grab a bite to eat and go to get dressed.

I had laid out one of my best suits for the occasion, it was all black and finely tailored. It was the kinda new world meets old design since it was a 3 piece, which meant it had the vest to match so if you wanted to go less formal you had the choice.

Sabersuit_zps9b5062b9.png

Once i had my matching boots and gloves on i garbed the last of my gear and pocked it. Heading for the door i grab my black helmet and head for the garage. To some it might have seemed silly to be riding a bike in winter, but so long as the roads where at least passable any day was a good day to ride in my mind. Plus it beat walking or worse taking the bus.

I leaned against the brand new bike while i fixed my gloves and helmet. I had pulled my hair back in to a single pony tail to make it easier to ware the headgear. This was going to be only the second time i had gotten to ride this new bike, i was kinda of excited to see how it handled.

Saberfull1045426_zps80fa7ab6.jpg

I was headed for the school not nearly as fast as i would have liked, but it gave me time look around and get more familiar with the area. There where people every where you looked, it was all ways like an ocean of people. The closer i got to the collage the more i noticed the sea of people all wearing similar clothes. I remember hearing that the kids wear uniforms to there high schools and each school had its own uniform.

Behind the dark face shield of my helmet a smile played at my lips as i watch the high schoolers fall behind me as i pass by, many stopping to stare at the strange person on a bike in this weather. I reached the collage in just over 20 minutes and parked.

The rest of the morning was mostly finding my way around and getting paperwork and supplies squared away. Of course i was never short of people watching me from the corner of there eyes, to speak nothing of the whispers. As lunch rolled around i found my self wandering around looking for a quite place to hold up.

I some how found my way to the roof of one of the many buildings on the campus. A cold wind blew across to remind me that it was still winter. That didn't really bother me the winters in Cornwall where much colder, the best part was the fact no one else was around. 

rooftop_day.png

I found a spot i liked one that over looked the center of the campus, from there i could watch the people come and go and just relax.

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Location\\Akasaka\Minato-ku\Tokyo

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki sleeps through the night peacefully without any problems and opens her eyes awakes at 5:00AM milliseconds before her alarm clock bursts out with loud and obnoxious noise. After a second or so Suzuki gets up and turns off her annoying alarm clock then changes into her "training clothes" which are just her gym clothes she then ties her hair up in a her trademark ponytail with black ribbon and then goes downstairs quietly, trying not to disturb Lucy or any of the other tenants that Suzuki has yet to meet then finally reaching the back door Suzuki quietly opens and closes it before running off past the wood shed to a slightly hidden dirt and stone laid path that leads to a old training ground that Lucy had told her about in their conversation last night. 

Eager Suzuki runs down the tree canape covered path with animal like speed quickly reaching her destination. It was surrounded by trees and was definitely old: A lot of the wood for the small obstetrical course was either cracked, broken or out of place; same with the wood training dummies. The only thing that seemed usable in it's current state was the track that curved around the training dummies and the obstetrical course. Suzuki lets out a deep sigh with her body drooping while still standing, clearly dispirited. She then slaps her cheeks and stretches out her legs and arms before running, doing push ups, sit ups, squats and other sort of body training to keep her body in tip top shape.

Once finished with her exercise Suzuki stretches her body out again before going back to the dorm to shower; the sky was a bit lighter and Suzuki could hear the birds singing, cares moving and some people walking even though it was still pretty early. Suzuki feeling refreshed after her shower changes into some clean underwear and then walks up the stairs into her room changing into her school uniform; it seems that Kikokushijo Academy didn't technically have school uniform rather a plethora of them and they even a system to wear students could wear a personalized uniform if they give a VERY generous donation every year or so. Suzuki obviously didn't have that kind of money nor could she ask for it so she chose the cutest concealed type school uniform they had. After putting it on Suzuki looked at herself in a mirror only to be shocked. 

kuJHliM.jpg

Suzuki slightly blushing didn't think the uniform would be this cute, she then lifts up her skirt slightly noticing it was a little too short. Suzuki quick on her feet gets an idea and puts on low cut spats underneath her skirt  to stop any unnecessary problems. Afterwords Suzuki grabs her school bag slinging it over her shoulder and leaving her room heading towards the kitchen to where she see's and greets Lucy who cooked her breakfast. 

"Thank! Lucy-Senpai!! Itadakimasu!" Suzuki says quickly sitting down and scarfing down her food with glee as Lucy smiles watching her as she cleans the dishes. Suzuki finishes her food in record time then looks at her phone to check the time.

"Ah! I'm going to be late!" Suzuki says standing up instantly as her wide eyes confirms the time on her phone once more before putting it away in her left pocket, grabbing her bag that she set by her feet slinging it over her shoulder and starting to make her way to the front door.

"Thanks for the food again Lucy! It was delicious! Oh and close the door behind me! Sorry!" Suzuki says running out the door leaving it wide open and bidding Lucy farewell as Lucy waves her off with soft sigh escaping her lips. Suzuki continues to run down the sidewalk while dodging any obstetrical's/people heading for school at top speed while also doing some free running/parkour while in view of those obstetrical's/people. Suzuki even took a ally for a short cut which do to her carelessness almost got her run over: Suzuki burst out of the ally almost onto the street but is quickly cut off and forced back to the sidewalk making her a little more aware of her surroundings by a person riding a fancy and cool looking silver motorcycle; they were wearing black suit and wore a similarly colored helmet.

​Suzuki watches the mysterious rider continuing to ride off towards the same direction as her school pouting a little before snapping out of it and running down the sidewalk in the same direction to school. Barely reaching the school on time Suzuki waltzes into her class with a bright smile and when cued she introduces herself. It was a very tiring day so far: running around and everything, but it didn't slow Suzuki down one bit but rumors about her were spreading around quite fast since quite a few students saw her jumping around heading here. Ignoring the rumors Suzuki has had a pretty fun day so far and lunch rolls around.  

Suzuki burst out of her seat and into the halls the second the lunch bell rings headed toward the cafeteria, successfully grabbing and buying lunch foods such as yakisoba bread and apples before all of the other merciless and hungry students;all of her food items were put into a brown bag that Suzuki happily carried in both arms hug like as she went off looking for a place to eat. After searching for a while she finds herself on the High school divisions roof only to be disappointed by the view, when: Suzuki looks over the the collage part of the schools roof thinking it might have a better view, quick to act on this Suzuki runs down and over there slamming the door wide open while looking looking around.

Suzuki's eyes then focus on a similarly dressed person by the gates of the roof looking at her: They wore a black suit. It then suddenly clicked in Suzuki's head that this was the guy on the bike before! Suzuki then quickly looks at their face to memorize it only to see familiar blond hair and cute face. Suzuki points at her with her right hand while the other hand still carries the bag.

"ARYA!!!!??" Suzuki yells her face filled with confusion and happiness and her tone filled with just as much emotion.

Name\\Duchess Arturia Pendragon of Cornwall

Location\\Kikokushijo Academy\Collage Main Building\Roof Level

I had spent the last 10 minutes observing the massive central compound that made up the point that was shared between the high school and collage sections. Taking a step back i clear off the bench next to me and kick back. I pull out my data pad and start thumbing through my after noon classes, first up was Japanese History 1 then Advanced Physics 3 and last for today Programming 2.

I had all most no interest in Japanese History but it was required, how ever the other two i could not wait for. Opening up the course info and book for programming on my pad i start thumbing though it. Most of it seemed like a review to me but it was the highest level class they would let me take.

The morning classes where hit and miss, Japanese 1 and calculus 3. The Japanese i needed even if i don't much care for it, calculus how ever was of immense interest. As i thumbed though some of the calculus i smiled to my self, math was so beautiful & elegant. The way it flowed in a graceful dance ultimately leading to a satisfying answer much like programming.

I sighed happily and stood up, the cold was starting to seep in, deciding i had spent enough time on the roof i turned to leave. Moments later the door to the roof burst open and a small slim redhead came out on to the roof. Before i could even react i had a finger leveled at me and a name thrown at me.

"ARYA!!!!??" The name she yelled didn't click for a few moments before it dawned on me it was the name i used in SAO. Which meant this red head was.... "Suzuki....?" The words sort of fell off my lips as my brain tried to play catch up. I stiffened up and shifted slightly i had to consciously stop my hand for going to where my sword once sat.

I kicked my self for being so stiff, i still had to translation to normal life, it seems.

"So you are a high school student here i take it?" I guessed based of the fact that she was in a uniform. I still had a hard time with just how much she reminded me of Avenie. 

She was as bright and bubble in real life and just as carefree as in the game. She circled me and seemed to be looking me over before she came to stop. "That's right! I just transferred in. So you're going to collage here?" I sifted back a bit, "Yes it would seem that way." I had barely gotten that answer out before she had another question. "Also. Do you ride a silver cool looking bike?" 

I backed up and leaned on the fence as i thought about just how much i wanted to tell her, the soft smile and lithe body made my heart race. I was scared of just how weak i was to her, "Ye.... yea its new." She then offers me some of her lunch, I had forgotten to bring any thing and was starting to get hungry. So I agreed and cleared her a spot."Thanks!~"

As she sat down and started digging out food her student ID slipped out of her pocket. I picked it up and glanced over it, She was turning 18 in 2 days. Wow i would have never guessed i thought she was more like 14. The card held all the same info mine did except the special endorsement where my foreign diplomatic immunity stamp was she had some thing else. 

Her birthday and mine where not so far removed. I handed her back the ID as picked up some of the food. "Ah, thanks" 

We sat there quietly eating as my mind churned, my lips started moving before i even had finished thinking it through. "Where are you staying? What are you doing for dinner?" I was not even sure where i was going with this but that didn't stop me from saying it.

She glances over at me and seems to think about it a second before telling me where the dorm is and that she planed to just eat these left overs. I was mentally kicking my self even while i kept talking, "Would you like... i mean if you are free, would you like to have dinner?" I had not heard my self sound so unsure sounding in a long time. I could feel my face burning and it wasn't the cold wind. God why did she have this effect on me?

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Location\\Roof/School\Akasaka\Minato-ku\Tokyo

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki looks over to Arya seeing her cute blushing face while flustered her causes heart to skip a beat; looking away Suzuki clenched her chest/shirt tightly with her right hand not knowing the feelings she had yet or what they mean. Suzuki then smiles and looks over to Arya while kicking the air happily.

"Sure! six fine?" Suzuki answered looking at Arya with curious eyes the reason unknown to her. Suzuki notices that Arya's face was a little red, worried for her health Suzuki leans over to Arya.

"You look a little red.. Let me check and see if you have a fever" Suzuki says gently moving Arya's soft blonde hair out of the way and carefully putting her forehead on hers while looking up and blushing herself from the slight embarrassment. Suzuki could clearly make out Arya's scent and feel her warm breath all this made Suzuki's head a little dizzy and after checking her temperature Suzuki quickly backs off retreating .

"Huh, guess not" Suzuki says still slightly blushing looking at Arya with her light blue eyes.

With Suzu so close i just froze up as she closed the gap, the first thing i noticed was her scent, it was mild. She didn't use perfume or any thing else with a heavy sent. It was still heady, and addicting. The next phase was the heat of her skin as it closed in, a small squeak caught. Before i could move or say any thing she was all ready pulling away. 

"Huh, guess not"

My hand started to drift up before i got my mind back on track and stopped it before it reached its detestation. Other wise this might have been the last time we talked. 

My breath finally returned to me, my voice was small and low, "Make it 6:30..." With that i stood up and started walking for the door at speed as the bell started to ring. I stopped at the door and pulled out my pad, a few key strokes later Suzu's mobile pings. "That's the address, have the front desk ring me when you get there, the penthouse level is off limits with out a key card."

With that i race down the stairs my heart nearly ready to explode. I made it to my next class and found a seat in the back and started taking a deep breaths. WHY?!?!?! I screamed at my self, shes just a high school kid. 

Location\\Tokyo\Minato-ku\Akasaka\Apartment\Penthouse

Classes let out around 5 and i made it back to the apartment about 30 mins later. I quickly formed a plan for dinner and ran to the store. My lack of knowledge about the place besides where the instant food slowed me down, luckily i was back by 6:15 and got to work preparing. 

I must have looked strange in a suit minus the top chopping vegetables. Once ever thing was cooking i collapsed in a chair and took a few moments, glancing over at the clock just as it changed over to 6:30.

Saber-fate-stay-night-24684777-1024-768_

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Location\\Arya's Apartment\Akasaka\Minato-ku\Tokyo

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki glances at her phone looking at the information that Arya had given her almost like magic then quickly looks back at Arya to ask her questions about this witchcraft only to see that she had disappeared and gone back to class. Suzuki then looks up at the sky letting it go for now and sighs a little watching her warm breath turn into steam while trying to sort out her emotions then gets up and starts walking back to class in a nonchalant matter followed by her thought and mixed emotions. Suzuki then reaches class, ;ate and get's scolded slightly by the teacher, other then that the day goes by fast and Suzuki with spare time heads back to the dorm to do some training, shower and change into more comfortable clothes. 

Suzuki arrives at the dorm and immediately heads to the back through the slightly hidden path back into training grounds and runs a few laps around the track not letting her uniform or shoes really effect her performance. After a little bit of that and doing sit ups, push ups and starting to fix up the training dummies a bit Suzuki checks the time and heads back to the dorm to take a shower and get changed when a though pops up in her head: 'I wonder if I should use a better smelling shampoo..' she thinks to herself taking some of her hair and smelling it.

Once inside Suzuki greets Lucy and tells her about the dinner plans she had made with Arya then ask out of nowhere if she could use her shampoo: slightly surprised by Suzuki's question Lucy gives her the green light and wounders to herself what happened to Suzuki before realizing her and the other tenants dinner was burning then quickly fixes the sloppy mistake.

Suzuki showers and borrows Lucy's strawberry scented shampoo as requested then puts on a clean pair of underwear, ties her hair up again and goes into her room to look for suitable clothes. Suzuki rummages through her clothes looking for something suitable only to not be happy with what she had and letting out a sigh at her dissatisfaction then catches her thought.

"..Why do I care what I wear? " She says shaking her head and slapping her cheeks and changing into suitable clothing along with a winter Jacket and a scarf before rushing out the door and locking it. Suzuki then arrives at the location that Arya gave and does as she was told at 6:31 barely on time. Once she was given the clear she knocks on Arya's door and then looks off to the side with her hands in her pockets and slightly blushing as the door opens.

nLXzcYa.jpg

I had just finished setting the table when the front desk buzzed me asking if i was expecting company. After i cleared her to come up i knew i had about 2 minutes before she would get to my top floor apartment. So i ducked in to my bed room and switched clothes, to a nicer dress, one i hoped suzu would like.

saber-10-years-anniversary-dress-v2.png

Just as i slipped in to my shoes the bell rang. I come out of my bedroom and as i made my way down to the door i stopped to close off the other two bed rooms. Both to hide the contents and to dull the noise the systems in the two rooms generated. I checked my hair and makeup before opening the door.

"Come in Suz..." I trailed off as my eyes took in the sight before me, no wounder the front desk had seemed surprised when i told them i was expecting her. That outfit didn't leave much to the imagination, but more to the point it didn't fit the high class atmosphere this place had. 

I couldn't help but smile softly at the young girl, the large over sized winter coat looked odd on her lithe body. I tuned side ways and motioned for her to come in. She came light on her feet as usual, as she passed me a light sweet smell followed after her. I took her coat as i got close to take it the smell got ever so slightly stronger.

As i slid the jacket off her small shoulders i let my fingers brush a long her upper arm. She was soft but toned, it made my heart race as i thought about the things i could do to her, the looks of pure ecstasy i could put on her face. I could feel my face getting hot again, i shuck my head as i place the coat on the rack. "Thanks for coming, Suzuki i hope you like what i made, i am not the best cook but i think it will be okay."

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki looks at Arya's clothes for a moment thinking to herself how pretty she looked and her great figure before entering her apartment and looking around a little curiously. Suzuki then stops a little bit past the doorway and not a moment after Arya takes her jacket off for her being polite: flustered a little Suzuki quietly says thank you under her breath in a soft and mouse like tone but Arya must have been too far away to notice.

Suzuki then takes a deep breath and regains her composure before answering Arya's question and asking her own.
"I'm sure what you made is delicious! But this place is huge! And fancy." Suzuki says with a wide smile looking over to Arya with her hands in her shorts pockets.
"I wish I dressed better now but I don't have that many clothes" Suzuki says after taking out her right hand and rubbing the back of her head with a awkward smile giving off a gentle and relaxing atmosphere.

"I'm sure what you made is delicious! But this place is huge! And fancy." I smiled as i thought about from my point of view it was small. "It suits my needs for now. Though i need to remodel." I looked around the room the walls where empty like all the rooms in the apartment, or at least that's the way they  seemed.

I had deactivated all the screens that covered the walls. Some one looking closely could see the other wise clear film that made up the next-gen of holographic projection screens. The real jewel in this room as the table, right now it looked out of place simply because its ultra modern design clashed with the old world design the apartment came furnished with. In reality it was a next gen control surface.

"I wish I dressed better now but I don't have that many clothes"

Siting on the table right now was a candelabra and fine silver ware and dishware. maybe i had overdone it, but then again all i had was what was on the table. Then i noticed some thing, the wine glasses... "she cant drink..." i mumbled to my self. The room was quite aside from the hum of the different computer systems in the two spare bed rooms. Luckily i had gotten the sound system installed along with the projectors and other electronic systems. After all that's what mattered most to me.

I returned to the open kitchen to tend to the food, "How about some music Suzuki?" I asked as i stirred the sauce. "Huh? Music? Sure! What do you have?" She asked still standing around carefree as she looked around. I smiled and laughed softly, "Every thing ever made." She looked at me funny for a second, "Huh!? That's a big music collection! Anything you like is fine"

I found her lack of understanding of how the digital world works cute, "Serena, play some low key classical." A moment later a cool female voice come from ever corner of the room, "One moment Arturia... now playing pachelbel's canon in d major." Moments later the soft music fills the whole apartment.  

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki looks around after the new voice echoed through the room then looks to Arya with very curious eyes.
"What was that!? And did it just call you Arturia?" Suzuki asks still standing looking at Arya full of curiosity like a kid hearing about fairy tails and magic as the memory of the witchcraft from earlier pops into Suzuki's head because of the similarity. Still curious about it Suzuki decides to add that on to her question.
"Also how did you get my number earlier? this is almost like magic" Suzuki said sitting down at the nicely furnished and set table slightly giggling at the last part of her sentence. Suzuki might not know much about technology but she wasn't naive enough to think it was magic, if anything she assumed Arya was really good with tec but she just wanted to simple ask to confirm. Arya responded with:

"That's Serena my AI... Also yes she did call me Arturia..." Arya said her voice a little low before continuing. "Oh that, i didn't just ahhh told my tablet to send that info to the next closest device." Suzuki with her question answered looked slightly amazed, she didn't really know much about technology even if it was common and wished she could understand more but was quickly swayed by the calming melody of the music being played calming her down and relaxing. Suzuki then closed her eyes and concentrated on the music with a smile and swaying back and forth slowly and gently enticed by the music.

"This is a nice song.. I should listen to this kind of music more often" Suzuki says in a very soft voice almost like she was talking to herself with her eyes still closed enjoying the music and Arya's presence fully causing her to be very relaxed almost like she was being carried away/ Suzuki then opens her eyes still smiling but coming back to earth.

"So Arturia is your real name? That's a pretty name Art-ur-ia~" Suzuki says almost singing at end while smiling.

"This is a nice song.. I should listen to this kind of music more often" I smiled, i was glade she liked it, not many people these days have much interest in such old music. It was one of the few things growing up i did like, it was so elegant and flowing that i would sit and listen for hours. Then an idea popped in to my head, "Do you know how to dance Suzuki?"

I sighed in relief when she didn’t recognize then name, then again in Japan it was all but unknown i guess. Back home that name was both a bane and a boon. 

"So Arturia is your real name? That's a pretty name Art-ur-ia~" I moved next to her and sat down the first course, a simple florentine soup, "Do you think so? I dont think its any thing so grand." I reached over the counter and grabbed the wine bottle before pouring my glass, I really didn’t have any thing else on offer besides water. I thought about it a few second before also filling Suzu's glass. What’s the worse that could happen anyway?

I set both glasses down before returning with my own soup, I sat directly across from Suzu with my back to the kitchen so i could easily get up and tend to the rest of the food as needed. As is at down the out of placeness of her cloths was even more obvious, "You said you needed some slothes right? We should go shoping Sunday!" Not that i didn’t enjoy the view her cloths left you with i did kind of felt bad that she didn’t have something more weather suited.

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki takes a little bit of the soup in her spoon and brings it close to her face while hovering above the small bowl slightly, careful not to make a mess and then gently blows on it to cool it off before eating it. Suzuki's eyes flutter a little as the taste of the soup spreads through her mouth, she then takes the spoon out of her mouth with a slightly surprised expression as a few words in a whisper comes through her lips:

"Delicious" Suzuki then puts her spoon back in the bowl to take another bite before answering Arya's question.
"Nope, Never really had the chance" Suzuki says rubbing the back of her head with her free hand out of habit then takes another spoonful of the delicious soup with a expression that shows her satisfaction. The Arya suggested them going out Sunday, Suzuki puts her spoon back in the bowl while looking up a little thinking if she could get away with such expenses before looking back at Arya directly across from her.

"That sounds good! I should be able to spend a little money." Suzuki says nodding at her own statement with a bright smile a little excited at the thought of going shopping with Arya before taking another spoonful of wonderful first course into her mouth. Suzuki then looks over to her glass of wine curiously. Suzuki knows a little about alcohol but to her knowledge all wine is expensive juice that shes been curious about. Suzuki lays down her spoon in the bowl with the handle sticking out and then takes the glass of wine with both hands looking at it for a moment before taking it to her lips, tilting it slightly and closing her eyes to savor the taste.

Suzuki's eyes then immediately open as soon the weird taste she was experiencing hits her tongue, after taking a sip Suzuki sets it down thinking about its weird flavor curiously before taking another bite of the soup and continuing the conversation. 

"Do you know how to dance Ary--" Suzuki says before stopping and correcting herself. "Arturia?" She says with a smile then taking another sip of wine. It had a weird taste but Suzuki didn't mind it so much and wanted to continue drinking it more as a matter of fact. 

I watched bemused as she tries the wine, not the best stuff i have ever had but the best that the store had on hand. The selection there was horrible, my wine cellar had more choices in it. I sigh to my self but that was a long way away. At least she seemed to be enjoying the soup, "Nope, Never really had the chance" that was something we could fix quickly enough i thought to myself.

I got up to check on the main dish, it was nearly ready, "That sounds good! I should be able to spend a little money." I nearly laughed out loud at this. I had the feeling the cloths i had on right now cost more than everything she owned. I smirked to myself as i prep the main dish, that’s okay though just meant i could spend more time dressing her up. I found the thought completely tantalizing. I would need to make some arrangements though. I brought the main dish out a chicken penne in alfredo with sun-dried tomatoes, or as close as i could get with a little trickery.

"Do you know how to dance Ary--" She stopped and corrected herself, as i sat the food down, "Of course i have been classicaly trained after all." Another thing i had enjoyed growing up was dancing. I sat down and started to finish my soup, "Serena, find the best retail outlets in..." I stoped and thought about it a second, i decided to keep things local and uncomplicated. "In the tokyo area. Also set aside a few waltzes for later, just might she if i can teach our young guest a few steps." I said the last part with a smile on my face.

I watched as suzu finished her soup and started on the main course, "So how is it? Any good?" I asked as i let my foot wander under the table to brush up against her leg. A wicked little grin cearfuly hidden behind my hand.

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki looked up when Arturia spoke to Serena hoping for a response from Serena but with no avail, she then quickly finishes the delicious soup and takes another couple of sips of wine in the process. Then Suzuki is served the amazing looking main course, with hungry and wide eyes she does not hesitate to take a bite as ecstasy fills her expression. Arturia then asked Suzuki how she liked the meal and right as Suzuki was about to reply she felt Arturia's foot brush up against her, it caused Suzuki to blush instantly and let out a cute sound: "Eep!" Suzuki now embarrassed of the sound she made quickly tried to carry on the conversation and launch a counter attack.

​"It's delicious! It's the best I ever had!" Suzuki says honestly with a great and bright smile before it turned into a little mischievous grin that disappeared as fast as it came. Suzuki brushed her leg across Arturia's as pay back while watching her to catch her expression and taking another bite out of the best food that Suzuki has ever had, then came Arturia's second attack.: as Suzuki took another bite out of her food Arturia gently rubs her foot the length of Suzuki's leg all the way up her thigh outside of her clothes, Suzuki does her best to endure this while continuing to eat but still blushes bright red; Suzuki wasn't normally this sensitive and her head was feeling a little weird too.

Suzuki not sure whats going on with her head sits in her chair breathing a little hard still blushing hard after Arturia's attack, Suzuki then quickly tries to attack again clearly not thinking clearly. Suzuki uses both of her legs to flawlessly capture Arturia's that made it's why to her thigh and holding it between her legs: not tight enough enough to hurt her of course. Then Suzuki takes a sip of her glass and continues eating waiting for Arturia's next move with a cocky smile.

She was so cute the way she thought this was just some game and even more so that she thought she had won. She was giving me such a cocky grin, i just gave her a sweet sensual smile. The problem she had set up for her self was this, using bother of her sweet bear legs to trap my one leg was both a tactical error and win for me. The feel of her soft supple legs wrapped firmly around mine was a sweet sensation, it also gave me an opening. 

I took my other foot and quickly and smoothly ran it across our combined legs, now with no defense my foot came to rest with the sole pressed gently against her stomach. My toes set to play with her midriff and much more importantly my heal was resting gently against the top of her pelvis. This put it in a prime location to apply stimulation to to her most sensitive spot, as i gently grind my heal i give her the sweetest smile.

"How is the pasta, Su~zu~ki♫?" I asked her the sweetest most seductive tone i had. Carefully enunciating each syllable in her name.

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

​Suzuki blushed harder was breathing harder and started shaking while Arturia teased her a little more then suggestively Suzuki's head continuously felt weirder and weirder too, but she was stubborn and wanted to continue this "game".
"G-great!" Suzuki replys to her as Arturia applies more pressure on her causing Suzuki to drop her fork and knife to the sensations nearly at her wit's end. Suzuki then grabs Arturia's leg and weakly tries to push it back to regain control but is unable to budge it at all in her current state and realizing it all too well even though she could barley think straight.

"Uuu.. You win Arturai" Suzuki says in a sad tone admitting defeat while still breathing hard and blushing as red as a tomato 

"Uuu.. You win Arturai" I smiled sweetly at her keeping up my stimulation with my heal watching her squirm and her soft hands weakly pushing on my foot. After a few moments i decided i had achieved what i was aiming for, but i didn't want to just let her go. So instead of just pulling my foot away i instead moved the pressure to the ball of my foot and started sliding it down her stomach slowly moving all the pressure to my toe by the time it reached her pelvis. Slowly and firmly i run my toe down the length of her groin before retracting my foot.

I watched suzu closely as she clenches her teeth and does her best to endure, but she falters, "Art~ur~ai..." Her voice was sweet and weak her eyes shining as she lets my name slip out.

I smile at her, this was going to be a lot easier then i thought. I soaked in that look on her face it was so sweet and tantalizing. It made me want her all the more. I all ways was weak for younger girls. I stand up and clear the table as suzu starts to recover, the way she was moving told me she was a little tipsy. 

I should have cut her off but i am a selfish girl and i liked how malleable it made her. Perhaps i was just more lonely then i wanted to admit. So I topped off her glass as i took the empty plates and dishes off the table.

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki rest in her chair catching her breath and trying to keep up with the situation at hand, after a little bit Suzuki almost completely recovered from Arturia's onslaught of physical stimulation. Suzuki looked at the wine parched and took a deep gulp swallowing it all that sealed the deal: Suzuki felt strange and found herself moving toward Arturia and before she knew it she hugged Arturia from behind, clinging to her shirt while using her a support.

"Stay with me" Suzuki said softly her words muffled as her teary eyes and face were planted against Arturia's back, her hands trembling slightly,
"Don't leave me" Suzuki said sweetly clenching Arya's clothes tighter nuzzling her face in Arturia's back clearly frightened. 

I guess i should have cut her off after all, i had not expected this. I was expecting just get her a little lose and have a nice evening. Now i have a young girl clinging to my back and crying. She wasn't even steady i could feel her shaking, I slowly turned around and warped my arms around the small girl crying in my arms. She had said some very specific things, "Whats wrong sweaty? It's okay i am right here and i am not going any where."

I consoled her gently as i stroked her hair, "Shhhh it's okay." I was surprised at the sudden turn of events. She holds on to me tighter raising her face to look at me, despite the tears still formed around her eyes a small smile appears on her face. As she smiles at me her small hand comes up and touches my face. "Just stay with me."

She was so vulnerable so soft, i caressed her face softly as i moved my my own closer to hers. She seemed to understand what was about to happen as i closed the gap her bright blue eyes closed and she moved her face forward ever so slightly. Just as my lips touched hers my hand gently slid behind the base of her head, as i lean in to the kiss more my hand supports her head as i part her lips. 

She moaned softly as my tongue found hers. My other hand warped around her waist and pulled her in close and tight as our mouths continued there dual.  

Name\\Agito Suzuki

Date\\Monday 1/6/25

Suzuki indulges herself in Arturia, washing away her worries and sadness in warmth and comfort that she always wanted and dreamed of. As their lips parted Suzuki gasped for air and looked Arturia in the eyes longingly. Suzuki thinking miles per minute wanted to express herself to Arturia, she puts her hand gently on Arturia's that was supporting her head then smiles at he while looking her in the eyes.

"I love you" Suzuki said deciding in that moment to give herself to Aria completely, but: Soon after she said those words her eye lids grew heavy and her vision started tu blure before she was forced to shut them and faint. Suzuki now lays in Arturia's hands