After the SAO Event (RP Thread)

tumblr_n9nb2wIQUY1syhpguo1_500.jpg

Agito Suzuki
Suzuki smiled at Arya's praise and twirled once more in glee 'Arya praised me~~' She thought to herself before seeing and listening to the rouge and walking up to him to greet.
"Hmm, sure it'll be nice to see you in action mister Lucas~" Suzuki said in a clearly happy tone that may or may not be hard to tell from the way shes been acting so far. As Arya announced their departure Suzuki happily followed and gestured the rouge to join them as well. half way to the main gate Suzuki put on of her arms around Arya's shoulder and holds up one finger with one hand before speaking.
"Hey, hey Arya! You can call me Suzuki or Suzu for short. Agito is too formal. Oh and we should add each other as friends" Suzuki says smiling hoping Arya will play along. Before Arya responds Suzuki looks over her should to the rouge.
"I don't know you well enough yet ,Lucas. But hopefully at the end of the day we can add each other as friends." Suzuki says still appraising him but not trying to be mean in the slightest. 
"So what do you say Arya?" Suzuki says staring into Arya's eyes full of hope like a puppy.

I sifted uncomfortably with her so close to me, those blue eyes looking at me with hope. I had no idea why this girl i had known all of 30 minutes was treating me all most like an old friend. Was she flirting with me? No of course she wasn't it, was just how she was. That's right she was just the friendly type. 

I looked down at this girl her eyes seemed to bore through me, her bright and happy face looking up at me. Those soft cherry red lips formed in to a soft smile. I couldn't keep eye contact and looked to the side, "F...Fine Suzuki it is."  

My heart was racing, had i been thinking a little more clearly i might have logged out right then but my mind set was not in the here and now... 

Agito Suzuki

Suzuki staring at Arya's cute and flustered  face for a moment processing the great news and then hugs Arya tightly in glee and rejoice before yelling her satisfaction.
"Yay!" Suzuki yells in a very happy tone nuzzling her cheek against Arya's briefly before letting go of Arya and running ahead stopping at the and right by main gates before looking back at Arya and the Rouge.
"Let's go!" Suzuki says dexterously taking out her two swords and waving to Arya and Lucas.

Lucas shook his head at the two women. Again. This would be an interesting sort of stuff afterall! Lucas lead the way as they went onward to quest and get things like gold and loot and stuff and things. Ultimately Lucas wasn't really thinking that much because there wasn't a lot to actively think about.

I was taken aback by Suzu's actions, not that i hate them but for how easily she flustered me. Also for how easily she made my heart race and my cheeks burn. I followed after her in my normal swift pace, all the while trying to calm my self. I kept repeating, you will not fall for another girl.

I had a duty to keep Avenie's memory alive with in me. As we walked out the gate i tried to keep tears pressed back as i thought about her. To help hide it i stayed out front and lead the group down the over crowed main road. It had been awhile but this road seemed as familiar to me now as it had in the past when i was 15.

We had been walking for about 5 minutes when i had finally cleared my head so i laid out the plan. "I plan to head for an area near the next town, should be a lot less people and the mobs are harder but drop better loot and XP. Plus there should be a lot more quests... if you are in to that sort of thing...."

Avenie entered my mind again, she all ways loved to do quest. No matter what i said about them largely being a waste of time she all ways said, "Now Arya if we don't help these people who will? No one thats who, its up to us to help those in need, after all we are the heroes right?" She would say that with a bright bubbly smile and i could never win against that.

Maybe that's why Suzu got to me the way she did, they seemed to have a lot in common. Avenie all ways told me i was to stiff and reserved what was the word.... ah yes austere was the word she used. She said that's what attracted her to me in the first place, wanted to bring some joy and fun in to my life.

I had been lost in my own little world that i hadn't noticed that Suzu had moved in front of me and stopped. Causing me to run head first in to her. The collision caused me to stumble back a step, "Aobh! Bha sin goirt." My acsent was in full force as reacted to the collision.

Agito Suzuki "The Tigers Jaw" (Game/Sunday)

Suzuki followed Lucas and Arya letting them lead the way while playing with a item that the shopkeeper said gives you a random title. after playing with it a little bit she finally got it to work and gained her new title "The Tigers Jaw" in bold blue text above player her: happy at the title she was given she starts running up to Arya before stopping in her tracks noticing Arya's mood, taken a back a little Suzuki decides to investigate in secret. Leaning forward to catch a glimpse at her

face, moving from side to side glancing at Arya and over all from a views perspective looking silly and hyper, just being goofy like in a anime; luckily it seems Arya is a little out of it and does not notice. When Arya suddenly speaks causing fast to react Suzuki to quickly jump back and act carefree like she did nothing while Lucas saw the whole thing; a single sweat bead goes down her forehead feeling his eyes judging her actions.

As Arya spoke Suzuki could tell something was definitely off about Arya, she couldn't tell about what but it bothered Suzuki to no end. Suzuki's almost nonexistent patience finally snaps after a while and jumps in front of Arya's path waiting for her to stop so she could talk to her face to face, however her plan backfired: Arya didn't stop and knocked right into Suzuki and only after their foreheads clash does Suzuki realize her error in judgement. Suzuki almost instantly crouches over in pain and covers the spot Arya's head hit.

"Ow......" Suzuki moans in pain for a moment before bursting from her crouched position.
"What's up with you Arya!? You've been acting strange for a while now! Did something happen?" Suzuki says in a loud tone at first but gradually decreases towards the end. Suzuki then walks over to Arya grabs her hind lightly and stares into her eyes genuinely worried about her despite the short time they spent together. 

Now that i bought what i needed, it's time for me to head for the hunting area in order to earn some XP and gold.

I head for the north exit of the starting town, it's a big, medieval-european town, with lots of districts and shops as well as taverns and inns, for all kind of customers, there are a lot of NPCs and players roaming around the town, but for me, my actual objective is to win some levels by killings boars and some weaklings in the hunting areas.

Player\\Arya Cromwell

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

As i recover from the impact i notice Suzu crouched down holding her head, I meant to ask if she was all right but that's not what came out, "Tha thu ceart gu leòr?" I shook my head to clear it, the lose parts of my blonde hair danced in the gentle breeze that was blowing.

I took a moment to get every thing in order, repress my Gaelic acsent as much as i could and bring Japanese back to the forefront. Before i got the chance to try again Suzu had popped up and was aggressively questioning me.

"What's up with you Arya!? You've been acting strange for a while now! Did something happen?" Her tone changed from angry to concern in the course of the sentence. Before i even could from a response he had closed the distance and her blue eyes shone up at me as she took my hand. 

Her hand was soft and warm, the concern in her eyes seemed to be genuine. Why would she pretend? Then again i had only known her an hour if that, maybe it had been a mistake to agree to help her back then. I was better off not getting involved with people after all i didn't deserve Suzu's kindness. 

I took a deep breath and took a step back taking my hand from hers, I clenched the other in to a tight fist for a second before releasing it and swiftly moving past Suzu, "Nothing, i am fine, just remembering some thing from the past was all." With that i took off at full stride, in the end i deserved no kindness, no understanding, no friends. 

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"
Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

Suzuki watched Arya run in a full stride after she gave Suzuki a cold reply. As Suzuki watches each of Arya's steps she gathers courage in a very out of character serious expression and finally closes her eyes taking a deep breath while moving her right arm so her hand empty was in front of her face, when she opened her eyes again she clenched her hand tightly like the preivious times before; almost like it was a good luck charm before taking a "about to run stance".

"Oi, Lucas. We and Arya will meet up with you by big rock in the forest near here." Suzuki says stretching out in the stance still in a much lighter expression.
"Sorry!" Suzuki yells with a wide smile immediately bursting into a full on sprint after Arya maybe causing a gust a wind to rush past Lucas; whatever the case Suzuki's speed was nothing to laugh at and with in a moment or two Suzuki caught up to Arya. Unfortunately she didn't know how to stop on a dime.

"Aaaarrrryyyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!" Suzuki yells almost fully caught up with Arya before tripping and going from a full throttle sprint into a rocket leap aimed for Arya. Before the moment of impact Suzuki's face has the expression of "this is going to hurt" Fearing the worst kind of pain while thinking of only one word '....Oops' before crashing into Arya glomp like fashion. After hitting Arya, through sheer instinct Suzuki's quickly switches positions in mid air with Arya holding her in a hug with Suzuki's back facing the ground so she could take most of the damage when landing, once the dust settles Arya pushes herself up while Suzuki is under her.

(For a more accurate picture of the position:)

Haruka9zdFall.jpg

Lucas nodded as he began traversing through the woods. As he came to his destination he pulled out his bow and began scanning the area, looking for something to do. In a moment he saw a bigger monster, not too high of a level above his own. It looked like a quest NPC he was supposed to kill, so he took out his bow and fired an arrow at it. The beast cried out in pain, but Lucas fired a few more arrows at it. Lucas saw as it charged at him, he grinned with the thrill of the hunt. Lucas flicked his wrists, the throwing knives entering his hands, he threw both of them at the beast in its eyes, hoping for it to hit it. They were poisoned, so in case they missed it still would have given the beast a decent DoT poison. Lucas began charging into it with his dual wielding daggers, attempting to take care of the beast before the two ladies came out. Something he would be up to until they decided to get out of the woods.

Player\\Arya Cromwell

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

One moment i am headed down the road the next i am being attacked from behind. In the blink of an eye i am headed for the ground but when the dust settles i am above my attacker. "Nach cuma sa diabhal! Céard atá ar thú?" Was all that came out, my acsent in full force.

I stand up and brush my self off before extending my hand to Suzu, "Conas atá cúrsaí leat?" I shake my head and try to remember the phase in Japanese, "Are you all right, Suzuki?" She took my hand and i pulled her up, "Please tell me why you are so concerned about? Enough to attack me."

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

Suzuki stares into Arya's eyes with cheeks a little red for a moment before taking Arya's hand and her pulling Suzuki up on her feet. Suzuki scratches the back of her head with her free hand still holding Arya's hand with the other while awkwardly  laughing with a equally awkward smile acting sheepishly before responding.

"Y-yeah, um well.." Suzuki says still acting sheepishly before taking a deep breath and exhaling and squeezing Arya's hand tightly before softening it.

"Because I am!" Suzuki says looking into Arya's eyes before looking away and continuing. "I feel like you and me can become good friends, it might just be instinct but I want to follow it. So tell me whats wrong.." Suzuki says continuing to not look into Arya's eyes still holding onto her hand.

"Also! I didn't mean to attack you, I just, tripped and I went, boom!" Suzuki says squirming around while making gestures all while still holding onto Arya's hand trying her best to lighten the mood and cheer up Arya.

Player\\Arya Cromwell

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

She was so clumsy but in a cute way, she reminded me of Avenie in so many ways. Her soft hand was still holding on to mine, i could feel my face on fire. I found my free drifting to her face, my fingers tucking some lose hair behind her ear. It was so silky, it reminded me so much of Avenie's thick soft red hair.

Suzu'z was not as thick but so silky. "Mo chailín beag milis." I said softly barely above a whisper. I retracted my hand and sighed. "Maith go leor.... I will explain." I started walking down the road still holding on to Suzu's hand. "I am going to be brief, *deep breath* you remind me of some one i know some years ago named Avenie."

I let that hang in the air for a moment before going on, since i knew that leaving it at that would only lead to more questions. "She was my wife." I squeezed Suzu's hand tightly subconsciously.

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

Suzuki watched Arya's actions like a puppy letting her take control and just watching. Suzuki walked when Arya walked, and as they walked Suzuki listened to her words trying to but two and two together before it clicked: 'I look like her wife.. wait.. HER WIFE!?' Suzuki thought to herself as her face went beat red.

"W-w-wife!? A-a-aren't you 17? A-a-and you were both g-g-girls!?" Suzuki said out loud clearly flustered not realizing that Arya might like her if she resembled her late wife. Suzuki still red then catches on the "was" part and her expression suddenly goes from flustered to a little mournful she then closes her eyes for a minute while still holding onto Arya's hand and following her before opening her eyes and speaking. 

"..Was? Do you want to tell me what happened?" Suzuki says in a much calmer and sweeter tone while squeezing Arya's hand softly and continuing to walk with her trying to comfort her to the best of her ability.

Player\\Arya Cromwell

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

I had said more then i had wanted to, so i decided to change the topic and pace. I let go of her hand and turned on my heel. "You are sweet but i am not 17." I held up a finger and put on a smile, "Enough heavy talk for one day, lets go kill some thing while we still have time."

Standing up straight I spun on my heel smile still on my lips. I need to kill some thing before i lost it.With that thought in mind i charged off toward the place in the woods the rouge had gone. After getting a few strides down the road i turn around and smile to Suzu, "Thanks for being there, maybe once we had some time ill tell you more."

With that i charged in to the first kill able thing i could find, long sword at the ready.

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

As Arya let's go of Suzuki's hand and starts racing off toward the forest Suzuki decides to let the topic go for today and focuses her attention on more "important" matters: '...How old is she then?' Suzuki thinks to herself looking up slightly at the sky while watching Arya at the corner of her eye with a lone index finger from her left hand on her chin while using her other arm to cross over and hold her left arm: she looks like she's pondering about something serious and important. After a minute or two as Arya gains distance Suzuki finally gives up and runs after Arya with a smile on her face letting the wind guide her so to speak.

Fully caught up to Arya Suzuki takes out her duel swords and leaps above the creature before bringing down and unleashing her twin blades on it's back creating a X mark then landing on the other side gracefully. Suzuki then backs up with a single hop like motion while dexterously flipping both hilts of her swords so that the blades are pointing downward; suited for more defensive tactics.

"I've got it's attention Arya!" Suzuki shouts to Arya now on the other side of the monster as it slowly turns toward Suzuki.

Player\\Arya Cromwell

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

With the beast distracted by Suzu i run forward with my left shoulder to the fore sword held in a upper power strike grip.

IAboost.gif

The strike hits home and cuts deep severely wounding the beast but not killing it, i instinctively jump back as soon as the strike finish prepared for further evasive moves. I am dissatisfied with this, it should have been a kill it. I then remember i am a newbie player again.

As the beast strains to come around to attack me Suzu cuts in to its legs with a dual sweep of her blades, severing its ligaments and causing it to clasp to the ground its HP nearly depleted. Taking the opening she drives her blades in to its skull killing it.

The best burst in to data bits and a loot screen appears.

Suzu gives me a smile and tells me to take the loot and bonus kill XP. I go to object then, as it dawns on me i give a small smile and accept the drop. I turn to her "Thanks, that was some fancy blade work." I smile brightly, "You are all most like a blade dancer."

I sheath my sword and prepare to move on, we need to catch up to the rouge no telling what he is up to.

This beast was definitely fun to kill. Sure, it wasn't really killing an actual living thing, it was only virtual, but ultimately it was a fun experience. Lucas blinded the creature with his poison pointed throwing knives and managed to dodge its approach to him. Lucas stuck his daggers into the rhinoceros looking beast he began riding it around like a cowboy at a rodeo, his daggers being the holding pieces. It was fun for a while, but Lucas was definitely getting thrown around a bit.

Lucas noticed the ladies watching him as he rode the thing, chuckling slightly he figured he might as well put on a finishing show. Lucas decided to kick the monster and fly up in the air a few feet above the creature as he readied his bow with a shot. As he was falling, Lucas held the arrow steady and pulled the arrow back, the sound of the string tugging back as it reached the side of his head. "Right then, take this!" Lucas called as he fired the shot at the beast, he watched as his arrow went to the beast while he was still midfall. Lucas scored a good shot because apparently the arrow went straight through its skull. As Lucas landed, he waved at the young women and looted the creature.

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

Suzuki offers Arya to take the bonus XP and loot since she really didn't need it or want it; Suzuki is after a different kind of "XP" which is just her fighting, for her own personal ideals and reasons. Delighted by Arya's praise Suzuki let's out a soft smile while capturing every moment of Arya's cute bright smile that bore it's way through Suzuki's heart for a moment: filling it with a slight warmth.

"A blade dancer? That's a cool name! Whats it from!?" Suzuki says jogging alongside Arya with a bubbly smile before continuing the conversation.
"You were great too! You did massive damage and you even backed up like a pro! What was that attack? A skill?" Suzuki asks while praising Arya with her energy spilling out as usual.

After walking and talking with Arya for a while they finally come across Lucas riding on top a large rhinoceros like mob. Suzuki watching the fight analytically while judging Lucas's every movement let's out a small mischievous grin at his finishing blow, then Suzuki walk up to Lucas when gestured with her swords still in her hands.

​"That was pretty impressive Lucas! Close range projectile fighting, that was surprise!" Suzuki said with a smile before turning to Arya
"Right Arya!? What did you think!?" She asked still having Lucas in her vision. 

Player\\Arya Cromwell

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

As i made my way the rouge had gone Suzu comes jogging up next me all smiles like her normal self. All ways bouncing about like the young energetic girl she was, "A blade dancer? That's a cool name! Whats it from!?" I thought about how best to explain it for a moment before i came up on an idea.

"Much like the fan dance Japanese girls use to do, only where i come from its done with swords. Normally some sort of light weight long sword such as a steel Long-sword or a rapier is used. In the case of the game it is sort like a cross between a rouge or ninja with a dual sword fighter type. The result is a lightly armored but highly mobile DPSer that is best at low but constant damage and evasion." 

I took a deep breath after my long winded explanation, i had hoped i had said that in understandable way after all my Japanese was not that great. Suzu seemed to soak every thing in as we walked. "You were great too! You did massive damage and you even backed up like a pro! What was that attack? A skill?" A smile played at me lips, "My arnt we fully of questions today."

I stopped and pulled out my sword, facing straight a head i explained what i was doing with each step as made the movements one stage at a time. I started with holding my sword straight out in front of me arms level with my shoulders, "First off this is the proper way to hold a long-sword or hand & half sword. You hold the top part of the hit with your power hand in this case my right hand, you then place your left hand below it but do not grip it as tight. You use your left hand to guide the blade and the right to give it power."

I move the blade so that it down by my right side as i had done a few minutes ago, "In order to do a powerful up stoke you cross your left arm over the middle of your chest. The best way to do this is lean your left shoulder in to your target, this not only makes it easier to move your arm like this but puts you in to a stance suited to rushing forward."

I looked over at Suzu to make sure i had not lost her, i was surprised to see her mimicking me with one of her blades. So i kept going. "Now i am not going to activate my boosted charge skill this time so you can see the motions better. You run forward and once you are in striking distance you plant your left foot in to the ground and bring your sword up as fast and with as much force as you can. Don't forget to use your left hand to keep the blade on track, and make sure to turn your shoulders with the strike. Once you have finished the attack your right shoulder will now be leaned in to the target and your left angled down and the back."

I showed her a few times the whole sequence in slow motion so she could see the process. "That concludes the charged attack, from there you can then decide to attack again by bring the sword straight down or you can start a dodge by jumping back or to the side."

She tried it a few times, it was sloppy and had a lot of unnecessary movements but she had the basic idea down. With that little in prompt to training session out of the way we made the rest of the trek to where the rouge was. We arrived in time to watch the rouge carelessly try to ride the beast, after he saw us made a risk all be it impressive display.

​"That was pretty impressive Lucas! Close range projectile fighting, that was surprise!" Suzu said with a bright smile before turning to me, "Right Arya!? What did you think!?" I don't know why but when ever i was near his type i was all ways in my reserved and aloof state, "Seemed unnecessarily reckless and could have just as easily killed your self as your pray."

Lucas winced at the blonde's comment. "You wound me with your assumptions!" Lucas dramatically put his hand to his forehead mockingly as to emphasize the drama. Lucas chuckled lightly, "And you assume I wasn't trying to be reckless to have more fun. I could have killed it easily, but then no fun!" Lucas said plainly.

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

Suzuki listens intently to Arya while mimicking her movements, both her and Arya can tell she has a long way to go but Suzuki feels like she'll get the hang of these weird movements soon enough and determined to do so as well. After listening to Arya's harsh but true words to Lucas and hearing his excuse Suzuki decieds to throw her opinion in the wind.

"Hmm, I think it's a good skill to be able to fight close quarters with a range weapon if need be but you should focus on getting your range back once in CQC, or you might as well not be a range type" Suzuki says looking up at the sky a little with her arms behind her head while still holding onto her swords.

"Also!" Suzuki says turning and looking at Arya with a bright smile "I want to be a blade dancer!" She says with a wide smile with a fiery spirit  showing in her eyes. Suzuki then looks at the time before her eyes go wide.

"Ah! We should hurry and play some more!" Suzuki says starting to run toward the nearest creature

Player : Shino Nishimura

Date : Sunday.

Hunting weak mobs is the same as whiping talibans recruits, they have zero experience, too few firepower, they aren't suited to fight back, the only way to die against them, is to fail your approach or to let off your guard. of course, the more your party is bigger, the easier his task will be, but you'll gain less experience, that's what i love about solo ops, you are on your own, if you fuck up, no one will save you, no backup, no reinforcements, no more hope, if you're lucky, you'll finish captured and tortured for many, many years, and guess what? being a woman will own you a ticket for hell.

But well, since i'm a professionnal, i know how to handle these kind of weaklings, you don't even need party member, a good sword will do the trick.

I counted approx 20 boars in my hunting ground, since i'm a level 1 player, i'll have to be cautious, this is why, for my first hunt, i'll target low price, low risk, that's how i always do the first time.

First boar, 20 meters, 7 o'clock, no problem for me, i take my katana with my hands...fine blade, can probably cut through that boar easily, i make my move, and shout like a fighter from an anime the name of my skill.

-Leaf cutter!!

*BGM* *BGM* *BGM*

And then, the boar disapears, and a menu opens, i've won 10 XP and 2 gold coins...well, i have some informations now, i can pursue my hunting.

Player\\Arya Cromwell

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

Suzu's comment made me check the time, it was getting late and i still had to get ready for tomorrow. I turned and started heading back for town as the sky in game started to get a hint of red and orange in it. "I need to log out and take care of some things. I will see you guys around."

With that i left the edge of the clearing we have been in, and made my way back to town. The road back was filled with people all so carefree. I was left with my thoughts as I headed back. Suzu was as bubbly as they came and seemed to want to be my friend for some crazy reason. That reminded me, i pulled up the main menu where an icon flashed to alert me that i still had a pending invite.

Pressing the icon popped up a friend request window, i stared at for a few moments before hitting the accept button. To bad we wouldn't have that much time to play together what with winter break coming to a close and schools every where starting back up. I entered town and found a cheap inn to log out in.

Player\\Arya Cromwell // Duchess Arturia Pendragon of Cornwall

Location\\Akasaka\Minato-ku\Tokyo

Date\\Sunday

Nothing was more calming then a successful log out, well all most nothing i thought as i removed the head gear. I sat up and looked around what had become my new home seemingly over night. As soon as my father had heard about this new school for people like me, he jumped at the chance and enrolled me. I looked around my apartment and sighed. it came fully furnished but it didn't feel like home.

Bedroom:

optm-photo-3_zpsd22c287d.jpg 

Then there was the size, by japan standards it was pretty big but far smaller then what i was use to. That said it would full fill all of my needs for the next 4+ years. Stretching i decide i should hit the gym and get some exercise in before it got much later. Slipping off the bed i remove my day cloths and in to some sportswear. I exit my top floor apartment and get on the elevator down to the gym level. 

Gym:

optm-photo-8_zps838addc8.jpg

I sigh to my self as i enter the gym one of the worst things about being here was that no matter where i went i stood out. Of course what do you expect when you are a a five foot eight blonde in the middle of Tokyo. Ignoring the stares of all those around me i pick a treadmill as removed from the rest as i could find and went for a jog. After i finished my cardio i did some strength training which surprise i was still the focal point of the room.

After finishing my daily regiment i headed back for my apartment and went straight for the bathroom to take a shower.

Bathroom:

optm-photo-5_zps3b214c50.jpg

Stepping in to the nice hot shower felt amazing on my tired body. i just stood there for a few minutes letting the hot water run over me. Finally convincing my self to move, i took the time to tend to my long thin hair. A trait i had inherited from my mother. I looked down at my hands, the ability to use a sword was the only thing besides my eyes that i had gotten from my father.

He all ways seemed to be quick to ship me off some where or another. i knew he had wanted a son but all he got was me, his disappointment of a daughter. The thought of it all made me angry enough to do some thing foolish, curling my hand in to a fist that i then slammed in to the wall. I manged to hurt my self in the process, *sigh* "Arturia  you stupid girl why did you do that...?"

I cut the water off and stepped out of the shower and garbed a towel to wrap around my self before heading of to the kitchen in search of a bandage. 

Kitchen:

optm-photo-4_zps40a1a352.jpg

I dug around in a few draws till i found what i was looking for, garbing the bandage i warped my hand before heading back to the bathroom to finish drying off and changing cloths. The clock and my stomach remind me i need to get some thing to eat so i slipped on a jacket and my boots and headed for the lobby.

Lobby:

optm-photo-1_zpsa11c3312.jpg

as usal the lobby is full of people coming and going as well as old people sitting around discussing diffrent things. Some sit off to the side and just read the newspaper or catch the news on one of the TVs. I try to move through people unnoticed which is made a little easier by my jacket hiding me some what.

Outside of the Apartment Complex:

optm-photo-9_zps2e8eadbc.jpg

As i step out in to the winter cold i am reminded of home ever so slightly, the snow is familiar however the massive city where ever i look is not. I start to head down the side walk to find a store, I had only been here a few days thankfully with the aid of the internet getting around was not hard. Still the lack of trees and grass bothered me. Sure we had towns and cites in Cornwall but nothing like this.

Rounding a corner i pull out my mobile and check to make sure i am going the right way, sure enough i am and a few minutes later i enter the large store. I had been in her 3 other times for food so i knew exactly where the instant food was, after garbing a few meals worth and a few other supplies i check out. I try to ignore the stares but it gets old quickly, i am not some zoo attraction. i want to say this but don't, i just check out and go back home.

After making my instant food in the microwave i go to the living room and curl up on the couch and turn the TV on and flip through channels as i eat. Nothing is really on, so i turn and look out the windows as watch the snow fall silently. Now more then ever i was reminded of home, sitting alone watching the snow.

Living Room:

optm-photo-2_zpse99f0f61.jpg

After i finish eating i make sure every thing is ready for tomorrow. I go over the list in my head, Clothes check, books check, mobile device check. I glance at the clock well that killed all of 5 minutes. I sigh as i walk out on to the patio and the cold bites in to my exposed face and hands. I just stare up at the black and gray sky dotted by the white snow.

Its with a sigh that i reenter the apartment and decide i might as well go to sleep. It was still early only 9:45pm but i had nothing better to do. At least this way i could get an early start, or at least this is how i sold the idea to my self.

Player\\Agito Suzuki

Title\\"The Tigers Jaw"

Location\\SAO\Floor 1

Date\\Sunday

Suzuki waves Arya goodbye while effortless dodging the hostile mob as it dishes out a onslaught of attacks: as Suzuki avoids it she watches Arya leave while instinctively  doing small counter attacks on the mob. Once Arya was out of sight Suzuki filled with thoughts in mid air spin slashes the enemy with both of her blades finishing the monster off and gaining a small amount of XP/loot. 

tumblr_m9pl2faKbR1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Suzuki not satisfied accepted the rewards and collects her thoughts before looking over to Lucas who has been taking down enemy's of his own.
"Yo! Let's kill something together!!" Suzuki yells over to him before sending a party request then running over to him.
"Also! want me to teach you something cool?" Suzuki says with a smile.