Can't open DRAMAtical murder?

Reitei

Excuse me~ i downloaded dramatical murder from here and i already done all the troubleshoot suggestion but still I can't open it.. when i click the crack exe one, a black screen appeared then disappear.. when i click the dmmd exe one, it says dramatical murder and some japanese thing.. Please Help me~! i really want to play this, and i already wait for the download process end, and now i can't open it..

Excuse me~ i downloaded dramatical murder from here and i already done all the troubleshoot suggestion but still I can't open it.. when i click the crack exe one, a black screen appeared then disappear.. when i click the dmmd exe one, it says dramatical murder and some japanese thing.. Please Help me~! i really want to play this, and i already wait for the download process end, and now i can't open it..

i get the black screen too but just wait a few seconds around ~30 i dunno why but it just freezes for a min when you open it.

also yea about the other exe the non cracked 1 its just as i just descrived non-crackedand wont work since you need a key to activate it.

so just wait a min for it to work.

this before doing what  MrTsundere advised

because this cost less effort.

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue

I'm running on windows 7 (I dunno if this changes anything but it's been changed to have a start button as opposed to the usual windows 8 button which takes you to the opening menu. Other than that it's windows 8 through and through.) and I have changed my system locale to Japan. When I try to open DMMD it opens a box with a short japanese phrase in it and when I click okay then nothing happens. 

When I try to open the crack version or Re:Connect then it opens a black box which quickly closes afterwards. 

I'm so confused, why is it doing this? D: