Little problem with Little Busters!

I haven't played LB since November and thought I'd start again.

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it to go, so I looked at my Clannad files finally to compare and see if something was missing.

Saw right away, no Reallive.exe.  Okay, I copy and paste that file it into the LB files, and presto, it works, or at least it comes up like it works... but...

It doesn't recognize any of my save files, when I go to load game it says no data.   When I look in the SAVEDATA folder, I have five saves in there each around 247 KB.  

Is there any way to fix this?  I tried cutting them out and pasting back but that did no good.  

It also lost the settings I'd been using the last time I ran the game, although that's no big deal to correct.  

Same thing happened to me, and I couldn't find a solution either. I tried redownloading, I even uploaded my saves to see if my friend could use them, and they just didn't work. At that point I just decided to wait til EX is finished being translated to start over and skip through everything.