Extracting From data.bin

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm a girl who loves to play otome games, I've done couple of Youtube translation for couple of series (although posted in friends only posts to avoid various problems, so my blog is not that well-known and only known to a small community, not sure if I can post the link here, so I didn't include it for now).

Now I'm looking for some help in extracting script from game Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 with Izayoiki Aizouban for PSP, it's originally a PS2 game which ported to PSP.

Well, I tried to take a look of the game iso. There are 2 big files which I think the script most likely located, they are data.bin and dummy.dat. Although I'm not sure about dummy.dat, and I'm pretty sure that it's located in data.bin (but I may be wrong too)

Can someone help me? Can I extract it with QuickBMS? if so, what script of QuickBMS I need to use? I hope someone may be able to point me to the right direction.
Thank you in advance.

"data.bin" is kind of a generic name...hard to know what it really is.

Had a game with data.bin a while back...I opened the file with HxD and took a snapshot of the first couple hundred bytes or so...

Then people were able to help me identify and extract it.

Still haven't been able to put the file back together, though :-/

"data.bin" is kind of a generic name...hard to know what it really is.

Had a game with data.bin a while back...I opened the file with HxD and took a snapshot of the first couple hundred bytes or so...

Then people were able to help me identify and extract it.

Still haven't been able to put the file back together, though :-/

I know, it's pretty generic, huh.

Anyway this is a screenshot for data.bin that I tried to open with HxD

r7nlms.jpg

Here

Try and use Crass if you can't manage to use QuickBMS

I tried it at first before I made this thread, it was weird that it had the status "All Done" but nothing extracted, I tried it several times with same result.....

The reason why I think I can use QuickBMS because of this thread

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2714-extracting-ps2-game-help/

Although, it seems the script for it needed and too bad I don't have a knowledge in making script for QuickBMS to hack a game.

Even so, can someone help me or maybe know anything about another tool?

Thank you again for all your replies.