Nintendo DS VNs with English patches

As of this writing, I know there are four DS games which have complete fan translation patches. Each one is a statistic-driven dating simulation. In other words, while they have some narrative segments, and while they're often considered interchangeable with visual novels, they're not quite the same:

The first version of LovePlus. The game opens with three romance options and fairly simple gameplay. One the main character commits to one girl, the gameplay becomes more complex.

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side. A port of the Playstation2 game. Like the other main Tokimemo games, the main character must build and balance stats in order to improve relationships with NPCs, and avoid ignoring other love interests. This is the first Tokimemo game with a full fan translation. Also, this is specifically the "Plus" edition of TMGS, which includes voiced dialogue.

TMGS2. Very similar, but with new skinship options. Also, if you look through Gokusaishiki's forums, then you will see her progress on translating TMGS3.

Girlish Love Revolution. Another reverse harem game, but with health management as a major part of the gameplay. To be more specific, the translators used the official Korean version of Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo. None of the DS ports of this multiplatform game have voices.

If you look at the current VNDB list, you'll see a decent number of professional translations and localizations. There's a few fan translations that seem to be stalled and possibly dead. Some of the games listed have English versions, but not for the DS.

If you order it by releases, you get a different list http://vndb.org/r?q=;fil=lang-en.plat-nds.olang-ja;o=d;s=released

I see quite a number of official releases too.

How is the NDS emulator? is it easy to use and good compatibility?

im thinking of uploading instant run .exe packages that play your game from one double click that is NDS emulated...

just looking for a coder to pack it really.... because it's beyond me

actually i want to do this for PSP games too.