Sengoku rance : cant start second game (Solved)

Hi. For some reason, i cant play my 2nd game on sengoku rance. I still dont know whats wrong with that. I completed my 1 game more than 5times, but when i start A new game its normal like first time u play. I mean, the game itself didnt give me optional menu for 2game+

Can someone help?

Ps; sorry for bad english

I had this same problem, go check your save file folder, and select all, and if read only is checked, uncheck it. Beat the game again from your last save and now the 2nd game should register. This is probably the problem you have if when you go to the continue screen, the first time it takes forever but it loads nothing and you have to back out and try again to see your save files (which all lose their turn numberings as well). At least this is how I fixed the issue for me. 

I had this same problem, go check your save file folder, and select all, and if read only is checked, uncheck it. Beat the game again from your last save and now the 2nd game should register. This is probably the problem you have if when you go to the continue screen, the first time it takes forever but it loads nothing and you have to back out and try again to see your save files (which all lose their turn numberings as well). At least this is how I fixed the issue for me.

It works, thanks a lot :D

glad your issue got fixed if you really want a challenge play a five star run you will get a bitch load of points even if you don't fallow guides. it makes any future play through's extremely fun as you can mix and match your team in virtually unlimited ways