Extracting voices out of vns for a certain character

Yes, it is possible to extract all voices and then only pick the voices of the character you want, they are often named based on the characters or something (like a character named sakura will have voices like SKR_05926.ogg or somthing).

Depends on the game though.

I just happen to have that game and extracting it is very easy.

Download http://tlwiki.org/images/8/8a/Crass-0.4.14.0.bin.7z and extract

Use CrageGUI.exe

Check source path and browse to the game installation folder and select the folder koe

(so it will end with something like SAGAPLANETS\カルマルカ*サークル\koe)

Got to advanced and check dest. path and put it whenever you want, for example make a folder on desktop called voices or something and browse to that folder.

Click Execute and wait a few minutes.

There you have all the voices in .ogg format, playable by most audio players - good luck finding the one you want :)

(I believe they are sorted by scenes so if you remember where about in the game the scene was, you might have it easier finding it xD)

Are you actually looking for a specific line? Might be easier to just record it from the game with muted music, finding one out of like 20,000 voiced lines will not be easy, if you just want random voices from the character then I guess this will do. What do you need it for anyways?