kono oozora cg question (for 100% completion)

lm009

for kono oozora I was looking at the cg collection and at the end I noticed there was one of ageha in sort or a cheerleader costume and kotori in a volleyball outfit and also amane in a yukata not sure about the twins since I haven't started it, but I never encountered such a scene on either of their routes, is it removed even with the patch?

I don't recall any scenes with that and I've completed the entire novel

It's possible those are only in the censored version (moenovel release)

They sound like CGs from the fandisk though.

Here's every single CG in Kono Oozora: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/494235/90a88b6fb1/

Hmm probably not in the censored version since it does lead to some 18+ scenes lol.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/491097/45905f6c30/?p=33

here's the link I saw it from, p. 31-34 have the cg I've never seen in-game. 

EDIT: ah nvm I looked into it a big more and if I'm not mistaken, I think it's for a JP patch that added a little bit more. Not really interested in the ero-scenes but I guess i might go through the JP version and spam skip to see if there's any interesting dialogue.

Oh i thought you meant the in-game gallery. 

That gallery is probably an extended one with the fandisk CGs. Those are not in the original game.

You can telll because they're mostly just H CG and the fandisk is mostly for that.

But I may be wrong but i never found those in the entire game.

They are mostly all mixed, according to a friend of mine. The FD and the main VN CGs mostly never get separated. I couldn't remember if I saw those in the FD(too lazy to dig it out) but if it isn't in the main VN it's most likely found in the FD.

I was a little dubious because there's no Hotaru CGs and I know the fandisk has a Hotaru route among other things but I guess that settles it. That gallery has some missing CGs then. I wish they'd separate it but it kind of makes sense they didn't in online galleries.

After digging a little more online, I think(not 100% sure) it's for a JP patch called Sweet Love. Someone mentioned it added some extra scenes at the end of each route which I suppose makes sense considering Kotori is wearing a volleyball outfit. Shame I would have to redo everything to check it out but oh well.