Special Appearance - Little Busters!

OriginalRen

Actual sorta spoilers here:

No way I could've been the only one who chose "Save Everyone" when the options were between that and "Run with Rin." I honestly did think it'd be possible to save everyone... and the impact that hit me when it turns out... NOPE, sorry man, can't save everyone. I didn't know how the story was supposed to end. I really was devastated there, even more so when the ending credits started to roll after running with Rin. (Something the anime couldn't accomplish.)

Even more spoilers.

The main problem with the anime is it's way of telling the story. The visual novel was able to strengthen the fact that the world is artificial, by making Riki replay the entire story for each individual route from the very beginning. As you said, Refrain was better in the visual novel due to the way it was told. The character development was much better in the visual novel. The anime felt very rushed for me, even at 39 episodes.

My purpose is ruined. I hate you all.  :(

My apologies. Please accept my apology as a form of Saya's discovery in Episode 3 at 20:06 in the first anime series, after Kurugaya defeats Masato (although Masato is the winner from a technical standpoint, due to foul play).

9by1kok.png