Hitomi, My Stepsister[Thoughts and Spoilers]

Akitak Uzu

Okay so I really want to express my thoughts on Hitomi, My Stepsister.

So far I gotten Yuki's routes and Yoko's routes and let me tell you that shit gets real in that VN.

When I first got introduced to Yuki, I thought she is this cheeful girl that everyone loves which is the case BUT when I got to her routes, she is one thing: A smut. I swear that if I met a girl with a sex drive like that, I don't think our relationship will hold out long. Also, why the fuck you want to fuck the MC's stepsister?

Yoko seems to be that type of mother that nuturing, kind, sweet, funny, and charming. When I went through her routes, I find that she is a Yandere. When I seen her bad ending, I was like, "Oh shit. Nice boat, Nice boat, and Nice boat LOL''. When you think about it, she could've went for another man but her husband(which is Takashiro's father) works at the same company as her so she went for his son. That tells that his dad isn't putting the pipes down on her. No Super Mario LOL.

I might go for Hitomi's route its long so I'll try to skip through some of the scenes just to make the choices.

That is all,

Akitak Uzu

I believe congrats is in order for your attempt at this novel. I have yet to try it as the thoughts of some of the routes keep me at bay, and I have had my fair share of "sister" routes. Though I see really no real problem with it I still can't decide. Any thoughts on whether or not to play it would be appreciated.

I believe congrats is in order for your attempt at this novel. I have yet to try it as the thoughts of some of the routes keep me at bay, and I have had my fair share of "sister" routes. Though I see really no real problem with it I still can't decide. Any thoughts on whether or not to play it would be appreciated.

Well I tell you after I went through Hitomi's routes. I'll keep it spoiler-free as much as possible.

do my eyes deceive me or do i see a Netorare tag? I must make an escape. 

Edit: i just looked at this thread again, and i saw "neotare" typo?

If you dislike (even if is just a bit) NTR I recommend you to stay away from this game. I mean, seriously, just for your own sake.

If you dislike (even if is just a bit) NTR I recommend you to stay away from this game. I mean, seriously, just for your own sake.

mind spoiling it for me? what do you mean by "bit"? the step-mother got my interest since she's a 

Yandere

Ok, if we use this (

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NTR) definition of NTR I think it wouldn't technically be a game from the genre. Now, I think the best tag to describe this game is "MC is fucked up guy", for real. In Hitomi's route he is one of the biggest assholes I've ever known in fiction and irl. He rapes, Hitomi, he humiliates her, and make her cry A LOT. And there's not apparent reason more that he finds satisfaction in doing it. Seriously, you have to be kinda tough to endure such a dark route.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, if we use this (

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NTR) definition of NTR I think it wouldn't technically be a game from the genre. Now, I think the best tag to describe this game is "MC is fucked up guy", for real. In Hitomi's route he is one of the biggest assholes I've ever known in fiction and irl. He rapes, Hitomi, he humiliates her, and make her cry A LOT. And there's not apparent reason more that he finds satisfaction in doing it. Seriously, you have to be kinda tough to endure such a dark route.

I seen that and I was like, wtf?

The good ending is great and all even though he can't reverse the effects of his choices he made with Hitomi.

The neutral ending was well...neutral.

The bad ending was really fit the bill since he is an asshole.

I seen that and I was like, wtf?

The good ending is great and all even though he can't reverse the effects of his choices he made with Hitomi.

The neutral ending was well...neutral.

The bad ending was really fit the bill since he is an asshole.

Wait, you were wtf 'cuz of my post? 

And I pretty much agree with your thoughts on the endings. IIRC the bad ending was when

Hitome gets raped by another guy

, and though I liked the way the MC ended I was sorry for Hitomi.

Wait, you were wtf 'cuz of my post? 

And I pretty much agree with your thoughts on the endings. IIRC the bad ending was when

Hitome gets raped by another guy

, and though I liked the way the MC ended I was sorry for Hitomi.

I was really what the fuck because its actually true tbh.