Rewrite - Can't get past starting screen

Pryexx

I'm new here so I would like to apologise in advance if I break any forum rules. I was unable to find a solution to my problem in the forum so I created this post. 

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? Yes

Game Name: Rewrite 

Description of Problem: After running the game and getting past the intro screens the starting screen flashes. Furthermore by clicking any of the options such as load or start causes the flashing to stop but it stays in the starting screen. Weirdly enough I am still able to go into gallery but even there the screen still flashes. 

Your Operating System: 62 bit

What did you already try? I have uninstalled the game and downloaded the newest v3 version of the game and tried running as admin. 

Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Yes

The problem appeared after I reset my computer. After running rewrite again from my backup I started having this flashing screen problem. My first course of action was to delete my original rewrite file and download the newest one as stated in the description. Interesting enough in my gallery I still have the pictures from my previous play through. Please understand that my computer knowledge is extremely limited so if any detailed explanation is needed explain to me like I'm 5. I would think that the problem is from my computer setup but I'm not the best person to make that judgement. 

All help is highly appreciated xD

Not sure if this will help since everything seems to be in order for you, judging from your answers to your questions. Try these suggestions if you like.

1. Change your clock settings to Japanese as well if you haven't (this is different from System Locale). Right click on your clock at the bottom left corner then select "Adjust date and time", in there click the "Change calendar settings" link. 2 windows will open, close the "Customize Format" one and just go to "Region".  You will see "Format" and below a drop down menu, there select "Japanese(Japan)" then click "Apply". 

2. Make a clean install of Rewrite, just the game un-patched then get the patch from amaterasu site themselves here http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/download.php?id=66 and see if that works. Pretty sure the patch includes a fixed exe if you install it.

3. Check your drivers. Go to "Computer" and right-click on it then select "Manage". Try updating your Display Adapters, just right click on it and select "Update Driver"

I'm on Windows 8 64bit and replaying Rewrite atm, I'm having no problems. What's yours? You didn't mention what version of Windows you're on.

Whoops sorry forgot to add, I'm currently running windows 7. I have directX 11 installed + my drivers are updated and I don't think theres anything wrong with my graphics card as I'm running other games such as Borderlands 2, LoL and COD perfectly fine. I tried changing my clock to Japanese as well but that never did any good. Could you elaborate on what you mean by clean install of rewrite? Is that just downloading from fuwanovels' rewrite page or something different?