Introducing... FuwanViewer!

ilegend

Ummm. Yeah. I can tell you it's slowly progressing. I'm myself on the novel management part, you will be able to put VNs in groups, like on VNDB (read, finished etc) and that will trigger some conditional formatting (which will be customizable) on AllNovels list. Actuallly... it's almost done. I am just polishing the details, I won't post pictures though until it's done. I should also mention that we've already managed to shrink the application size back to normal. :)

We don't really have a strict plan though. We have split the work for everyone and right now our conversation on forum is quiet. Which is probably good, means everyone is working at his own pace. Nethertheless, like stated in the beta-release post, we shall add some minor vndb integration and skinning feature sometime later and after that... we'll probably say it's done ^_^ (unless some new ideas will pop up). When it's done on windows, we might attempt to make something similar for Android, but don't get your hopes too high.

• 1 year later...