Volunteers to test Little Busters EX on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch

Sakamoto

Some time ago I posted on running KEY games on iOS devices:

http://visuallyneko.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/about-xclannad-and-ios5-crashes/

Apparently, it doesn't play well with firmwares 5.00 and above. So Ritualist decided to create a guide one running Little Busters EX specifically for these devices:

http://www.textswell.com/read,4223479292741

If anyone has LBEX and an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch lying around (and jailbroken also), hopefully you can try this out. I've been too busy with money grinding work in office~

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone! Is this thread dead? I'd like to help in testing. On iOS 5.1 xClannad worked for me on my iTouch 4g, but it couldn't save or load. Now I have iOS 6.1 and it doesn't even start; the app crashes right at after I open it...

• 8 months later...

Yep the thread dead.

xClannad doesn't load probably on ios 7 either. It's has major non-refreshing screen bug. However it's has native iphone 5 screen support if you hack it with screen extender (Fullforce for iphone hasn't been updated for ios 7 yet) 

Edit: To fix non-refreshing screen bug, use AssistiveTouch via accessibility settings

On 4/22/2013 at 0:38 AM, dr4ug4r said:

Hey everyone! Is this thread dead? I'd like to help in testing. On iOS 5.1 xClannad worked for me on my iTouch 4g, but it couldn't save or load. Now I have iOS 6.1 and it doesn't even start; the app crashes right at after I open it...

Edited by Grunty
Don't like bumping really old threads

• 1 month later...

Im surprised to see people still read this thread.

I think the screen refresh bug has more to do with device than anything. An iPad 2 on 4.3.1 has the bug, but my iPhone 4 on 6.1.2 works perfectly fine. Someone please prove me wrong,

P.S. I think the app crashing and load/save problems are easily fixable if im not mistaken. Well if you have an android device id recommend to use the xClannad port on the playstore