FSN 100% Completion! Help!

steins

Hi,

Its been about 2 months since I finished FSN. Now Ive been completing it 100%, and by 100% I mean not just all the endings and the tiger dojos, but completely.

Here is my progress so far : http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/xXapparatusXx/xFateStayNight.jpg

As you can see, I now only need to go through a few more bad ends in HF route to fully complete. BUT, there is one more scene in FATE route that I cant go to. Here is a closer look : http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/xXapparatusXx/fsn.jpg

I cant go through that because once you've finished UBW, youre automatically directed to the alternate scene, dammit! I'll soon finish all of it and I guess that will be the last thing to do. I'm a completionist and have OCD and it'll bug me so much if I didnt complete it 100% just because of that one scene.

So, I'm planning to just play a new game in a copied FSN folder w/o the saves so I can just go through it. But after all, I just want to complete it 100% in a single folder with all the saves xD. I wonder if I can just go through it in a new FSN folder and transfer a save file that have gone through the scene to my current FSN folder.

Help please. Thanks everyone!

Don't worry, you'll be able to finish it just fine. FSN has a system where you can skip each and every scene you've already watched without having to wait (more VNs need that, actually) so it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to  get to the scene you haven't viewed yet with that.

You could always put your saves elsewhere, play until you get the scene, put your saves back again, play until you finish HF and then download a full save. It wouldn't be cheating, since you finished the whole game and all.

Don't worry, you'll be able to finish it just fine. FSN has a system where you can skip each and every scene you've already watched without having to wait.

You could always put your saves elsewhere, play until you get the scene, put your saves back again, play until you finish HF and then download a full save.

Thanks. The thing is, I cant go to that scene anymore cuz I can only go there if I havent finished UBW yet. You mean I can put away my saves, then play it like a new game (so UBW osnt cleard yet) until I get to that scene, then save (preferably at a slot unoccupied with my saves), put my saves back, kay thanks.

I plan to go through all the scenes in the flowchart by myself though, not missing even one. Oh and Ive already finished HF but a few more bad ends.

You mean I can put away my saves, then play it like a new game (so UBW osnt cleard yet) until I get to that scene, then save (preferably at a slot unoccupied with my saves), put my saves back, kay thanks.

Yep, that's pretty much it. The global save may overwrite the fact that you've seen the scene once you put your saves back, but then you can just make a normal save at the start of the scene and load it to get full completion.